Days Inn & Suites Clermont
$80
  • Pool
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdee deenice poolcontinental breakfast israisin breadcomfy bedstaff was very friendly and helpfulconvenient locationtriathlonhousekeepingirmahousekeeperflhurricane
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Second review i leave first one wasnt appoved idk why!! But here we go stayed there last week room 241 great service !! Cleaning ladies always asking if we needed anything wich was very nice and pool was great !! Wish there was some food we can buy while staying there either cold salads or sanwiches anyone would love that ! Thankyou!

• Stayed: April 2013
Alayna A, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Clermont, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay. I really appreciate the kind words about the staff and will gladly let them know they are appreciated. I hope you come back to see us soon.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

last minute decision to go to Leesburg Bikefest, hotel was convenient, but a lot of traffic, mattress hard, tiki bar closed at 9 pm, even with 100 bikers from leesburg,pol was warm, well , clean, room was nice, comfy, but a/c was noisy,and ran all the time, had to close bathroom door to keep noise down. Continental breakfast, coffee was great,hot, breakfast, limited choices, parties small, very dry , bagels ok. saturday am lady ran me off as i came in without shoes. All in all was ok, Shell Station next door was only open 9am to 9pm,so bring your snacks your own ! would stay again

Room Tip: had handicapped room #160
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Alayna A, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Clermont, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience with us. I'm glad to hear that for the most part you enjoyed your stay here. We hope to see you at next years bike fest, if not sooner!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Alayna A, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Clermont, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Room key wouldn't work x 2 trips to lobby
No wifi
Super noisy - fight at wedding at Days Inn - kept us awake half the night.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

I would like to apologize for any inconvienance you experienced due to the wedding reception that got out of hand. They were delt with, but that doesnt excuse the disturbance they caused and again my Sincere apologies. I do hope, that if in the area you would consider staying with us again.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Used my Wyndam points stay here for one night as we toured central Florida. Staff was nice our room looked good. When i got up in the morning and picked up my book off the night stand, I was greeted by a roach. Yep, real live roach. The desk person was very sorry,and said the manager would call me. Well after noon I called the manager and was told she was sorry, and would refund the points I used for the room. That did not help the fact my wife had to dismantle all our luggage to check for bugs before we checked into our next hotel. If you are thinking about using this Days Inn beware, they have bugs.