“Front desk manager-Elizabeth” 4 of 5 bubbles

WoodSpring Suites Orlando Clermont
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Clermont
“Front desk manager-Elizabeth”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Elizabeth was very helpful with accommodating my fiancée and mine needs for our stay there. She showed professionalism,integrity, and an eagerness to help that was very much appreciated. Thank you Elizabeth for all your help and we will recommend Value Place to any who might be looking for a short term place to stay because of your kindness.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank michelle7325

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Ottawa, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

Where do I start.....VERY nice, friendly and helpful staff, VERY clean room. We were staying for a week visiting family so we were looking for a place to sleep.....did not need pool, breakfast or any of the other amenities that hotels offer and use to increase prices. After reading everything about the property before arriving I knew what was and was not provided daily and one of the items I made sure to bring was our own coffee pot. Restaurants for most any type of meal are very close. Although I did not have to use it there are laundry facilities on premise. I felt safe staying there and had not one negative issue. After checking out my deposit was refunded promptly back to my card. I felt like a valued guest and I will stay there again. My sincerest thanks for everything, espcially to Gene.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Donna D
Coral Springs, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

I couldn't have had a better experience at this place. i have stayed at many other Value Place the florida area and this one by far was the nicest in aspect to how friendly and very helpful the staff was. Gene who i first came in contact to when i checked in at night was very nice even though i came in very late but still took the time to get me checked in and I thought it was nice that he still stuck around late at night to answer some of my random questions about where certain things were in the area. I understand that i could have paid less for a different value place but i purposely drove further out of the tourist area to get away from the non florida drivers who have no idea where they are going, also peace of mind being in Clermont knowing im in a safer part of the area with the Lake County sheriff down the street, my car wouldnt be broken into or possibly stolen here.My room is exactly what someone would and should expect from this type of place and for the money.. (its not a 5 star hotel people, so if thats what ur expecting go somewhere else and spend $129-179 PERNIGHT) Elizabeth the Manager there was very helpful along with Will at the desk would always ask if i needed anything. I felt like i wasnt just a tenant but actually an extended part of there family also was recommended a barber shop which i now would recommend to anyone in the area. I would certainly come to this location next time i come down from my area Florida. The staff is for sure what would make me come back. also would tell ppl to come here. well worth the little bit more money youll pay.

Room Tip: If you have any type of medical condition like i do or have trouble with getting backage up stairs o...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank JIssac990
Liberty Twp
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

My roomwas clean. The staff was always friendly and helpful. I have no issue with this property for the price but one should understand this in not your average inn. This place is no frills. None. This is not a vacation resort. This is not the place you come for an overnight stay. First, understand the area (Clermont) has great schools and safe streets. Clermont is a great place to raise a family away from the carnival craziness that is Kissimmee or the tough streets of Orlando. The cost of a weeks' stay is low and the neighborhood is nice. This Value Place is less of a motel for long term travelers like myself than it is a safe inexpensive shelter for people caught in todays' tough econimic times. It is a place where many who stay at the property stay because they don't have the means to sign a lease and get a full time apartment. In the room next to my room there is a young couple who live in the room.
They have two small children and a third on the way. This couple fights almost nightly and I can hear all the screaming. I had to leave the television on over night and a small fan on to drown out the noise. This couple is not at the Value Place because they are transitioning to Central Florida from someplace else. They are here because they have $200.00. The day they don't have $200.00 they will be out. In my opinion this is not the place for small children but it is better than living in a car. There are a number of teens (all nice, kind, polite and alway respectful) on the grounds. I imagine they live on the property so they can attend the areas' schools. The kids do hang out up front and by the exits but they are no trouble. There are also many guests who line the outer doors to smoke. I think maybe a smoking area other than next to the doors should be designated. If you need a place to stay until you transition into something know this place may work. If you are expecting any of the comforts of home run someplace else and be prepared to pay more.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Danegd

Travelers are raving about these Clermont hotels

Clermont, Florida, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

My son, daughter-in-law to be and grandson are staying there long term. We had issues with my grandson's health and Liz, Will and Gene were very helpful getting Tyler moved to a non-smoking area of the hotel. It was hard to rearrange things, but they worked at it and Liz was able to get them moved quickly. As a grandparent this meant the world to me. Will has been an ongoing help and is always cheerful when I talk to him. Gene is new to me, but he is really concerned about helping people and does his best to do just that.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Teresa B
LIPVP, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Orlando Clermont, responded to this review, August 29, 2012
Dear Value Place Guest,

Thank you for posting a review of your experience at our property. Your feedback is very much appreciated, and I assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.

Clermont, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

I chose Value Place in Clermont because of the reasonable cost and location. The Value Place in Clermont is strategically located to everything. Not only is the cost economical but there's a great staff that comes with the package. Liz & Will are awesome! Very engaging and helpful. They made my seven month stay "stress-free". The staff members are fabulous! I found the establishment clean. You will always see Joe spot cleaning on the premises and checking on things. He's the enforcer .... a great guy! I found the residents to be respectful to one another and the children well-behaved and respectful to their elders. I truly enjoyed my stay at Value Place in Clermont. To Liz, Will, Joe & staff members ... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank theoriginalMJ

basford
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2012

I really wasn't sure what to expect when I booked Value Place but when we arrived I was very happy with the choice we made for our months tempory stay whilst we looked for somewhere to live.

There was a small mix up on check in as, we checked in on Sunday, there was only a security guy on duty and our rate hadn't been changed on the system to the 28day but this was rectified straight away on monday.

The staff, especially the GM Will, are very helpful and friendly. The communal areas are very well looked after and clean. Our room wasn't massive or luxurious but it was big enough but it was big enough and had most of the basic's we needed, though and Iron and Ironing board would have been nice.

We didn't have or see any problems within the vacinity from guests or visitors. People did sit outside the building but there is no outside space and it was usually to have a cigerette. They were always friendly and polite anyway.

The building is also very close to lots of fast food places, bars, restaurants and supermarkets/stores. Lots of these are in short walking distance. Downtown Clermont is only a 5minute drive to and is a lovely little town.

If i needed tempory digs again in the Clermont area I would be very happy to use again!!!! :D

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank PeaPodAdventures
LIPgdyer, Public Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Orlando Clermont, responded to this review, May 23, 2012