“Clean, Secure, Comfortable Value”

WoodSpring Suites Orlando Clermont
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Clermont
Maryland
“Clean, Secure, Comfortable Value”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

From the time I walked in and met Will, the Asst. Manager, until the time I walked out Customer Service was their #1 priority! I have no complaints about my two week stay at Value Place. The location is CLEAN, SAFE, and offers the feeling of a home-away-from home. Will, and the rest of the staff, can be credited with making you feel at home since he does everything he can to accommodate your every need. No longer will I look to the larger, more popular chain hotels, where their nightly rates sometimes equal the weekly rate at Value Place. Value Place will always be my first choice for an extended stay. By the way, the location and efficiency features add to the value. I RECOMMEND!!!

Room Tip: If you smoke, quit now. If not a smoker make sure to ask for a non-smoking room.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank KDM716
LIPgdyer, Public Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Orlando Clermont, responded to this review, April 23, 2012
Dear Value Place Guest,

Thank you for posting a review of your experience at our property. Your feedback is very much appreciated, and I assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.

Value Place Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Reviewed April 1, 2012

we stayed here because our daughter was playing softball at the NTC. It was close by and very affordable. we could spend our money on other things. i liked the fact it had a stove, refrigerator, and microwave, TV. it was small, but it was just my husband and i. the only thing that would have made it better would have been a patio or someplace we could sit outside and have some drinks outside to enjoy the wonderful weather we had. we didn't spend alot of time at the hotel since we were either watching softball or touring, so it didn't matter that much. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. the free internet wasn't wireless, so that was a bummer, but they refunded my money for it. beds were short and not the most comfortable, but we slept good anyway. good value for the money.

Room Tip: the east facing rooms had sun in the morning, so if you are someone who needs it dark ask for a west...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
LIPgdyer, Public Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Orlando Clermont, responded to this review, April 3, 2012

Depew, New York
Reviewed March 18, 2012

We recently stayed at the Value Place Clermont for a week. As advertised, the room and the building were very clean. The staff was the most helpful of any hotel I have ever stayed at. Will the front desk clerk and Rocky the safety attendant went out of their way to be helpful and resolve any issues which came up during our stay. The rest of the staff always had a cheery greeting and were available to help guests on a moment's notice.
The only criticism I have is that some of the long term residents are less than careful about when they make noise. This was a problem on the weekend of our stay, not during the week. It would not prevent me from booking again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
LIPgdyer, Public Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Orlando Clermont, responded to this review, March 29, 2012

Minneola, Florida
Reviewed March 13, 2011

The staff at the front desk both Cheryl and Liz could not have been nicer. Both always have a smile on ther faces. Very clean rooms. The room has a stove with a refig and microwave. So I'm able to save money cooking food. Close to the turnpike and other areas. Publix is close enough to walk to it. The housekeepers are very friendly too. If your in town for a few days not a better place you could stay for the price.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family

Saint Joseph, Michigan
Reviewed August 15, 2010

I can tell that this "extended stay" type hotel was likely nice when it was first opened, but because of its low rates, it has attracted a clientele that didn't allow us a comfortable stay. Teenage kids with punk attire hung outside the entrances...they would also put a rock in the door to prop it open...the only locking security door in the side of the building. The police were visitors every other evening. There are two squad cars here right now. The neighbors are loud above us, and the cars that leave and arrive in the middle of the night pound their bass and their exhausts are rice burner exhaust. Nice clean place, but if you truly want to be in a safe environment without the ghetto-apartment feel, please don't stay here. We won't ever again.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
5 Thank freshdaymusic

Travelers are raving about these Clermont hotels

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed May 25, 2010

Hi me an my husband had only stayed there for a few days but the service made me want to stay longer.The manager and staff were so caring even down to maintenance were helpful and concerned with my needs and its a place i will never forget . Thanks Value Place

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lovely5577
Annandale
Reviewed June 6, 2009

Great staff. Very helpful and patient. Room was clean. Felt safe and comfortable. The staff even gave me free internet access upon request. Overall, would stay again.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business