“The Employees”

Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Clermont
Clermont, Florida
“The Employees”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

This was our first time staying at the hotel. We are moving to Clermont and needed a place for Memorial Day weekend while we checked on the progress of our home. My folks and cousin, from Springhill & St. Pete, also stayed at the hotel to visit with us. The hotel was very clean. You get free breakfast which was a big plus. Debbie was working the breakfast area. PERSONALITY +++ Such a nice person to greet you in the morning. Very helpful to make sure you were full before you left to start your day. She knows the Clermont area very well which was also helpful to us. All the employees we encountered were very nice and helpful. We look forward to staying there again before we close on our new home this summer.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thank Scott E.Z. F
T M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Clermont, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Thank You for taking the time to send in your comments to Trip Advisor and sharing your stay with us here at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Clermont. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us.Debbie is a great assett to our team and does her job great! You're a valued guest; everything that we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Snellville, Georgia
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I was very happy to stay at this hotel. I hope to stay here on a regular basis with my company trips.
My wife Nina is happy to know that I am being taken great care of while out on the road.
The service was great from the warm greeting from Tamara as I arrived at my check in, to being welcomed and served by Connie the next morning with a very tasty complimentary breakfast and a smile.
The above and beyond came with my needing a email printed out and Sandra came to my rescue. Sandra gave me her marriott email address to send the document that I needed printed. I was tired from being on road and mispelled her email twice and asked if she had received.
She had not gotten my email. She was very patient and had me review the spelling of her address. Third time is the charm. She received the document and printed it for me. I really appreciated her patience and positive attitude.
I will keep coming back and highly recommend this place.
Johnny H

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thank You for taking the time to send in your comments to Trip Advisor and sharing your stay with us here at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Clermont. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us.Sandra, Tamara and Connie are awesome assets to our team and do their job very well! You're a valued guest; everything that we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future!
Odessa, FL
Reviewed June 15, 2014

We were really pleased at the rates and cleanliness of this spontaneous overnight excursion! The hotel was filled with softball teams, and families. Connie, our wonderful hostess for breakfast was overwhelmed with hearty appetites that surely made the rounds a couple of times, unexpectedly :), but Connie handled the crowd with ease and professionalism as she cared for everyone's food demands and needs! A wonderful surprise to a great overnight get a way!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
T M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Clermont, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Thank You for taking the time to send in your comments to Trip Advisor and sharing your stay with us here at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Clermont. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us. Connie is an awesome asset to our team and does her job very well! You're a valued guest; everything that we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
West Palm Beach
Reviewed June 15, 2014

The stay was great. The beds and pillows were good and comfortable. The breakfast was supurb and Connie, the attendant was very helpful. The entire complex was kept clean and everything was in working order. The ice machine could have been a bit better. It feeds ice slowly.

Green Features: Connie, the breakfast hostess was very cordial and helpful as was the entire staff.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I was very pleased with my recent stay. The rates were good, the place was clean and comfortable and the people working there were very pleasant.The whole staff was very friendly and made me feel at home. A special nod goes to Jen and Sandra at the Front Desk for their smiles and willingness to help. The room cleaning service was great, too, very friendly and accommodating. The breakfasts were good and served with a smile.
Thank you for making my visit so nice. I will be back.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Thank You for taking the time to send in your comments to Trip Advisor and sharing your stay with us here at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Clermont. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us.Sandra and Jen are awesome assets to our team and do their job very well! You're a valued guest; everything that we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Marietta, Georgia
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

She is great ! Her service is very respectful, she communicates with you and makes sure you are well taken care of. I will most defiantly be looking for next time I come back. She is a very sweet lady.

• Stayed June 2014
T M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Clermont, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I am a travel nurse and I stay at numerous hotels. I always stay at Fairfield inn and suites when I work at the hospital in that area. I work nights so sleep during day is very important, the staff assures that it's quiet in the area.
The staff are extra courteous the minute I walk in the door day shift Sandra at the front desk greets me with a smile. Mary night shift front desk was very courteous as well. Debbi night shift housekeeping brought me extra towels at 2 AM with no hassles just a big smile and a have a wonderful night. The pleasantries never end at breakfast we are greeted with a very pleasant good morning by Connie and she goes above and beyond to ensure that there is fresh coffee for the guests. This is a very comfortable place to stay, especially since the staff are never rude or uncouth. I will always recommend it to my friends and family if they are in town.

Room Tip: Rooms father away from the elevator is quieter.