“Great value for money”

Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Clermont
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I found this hotel on the Internet. It has fabulous rooms with all the extras. Miguel checked me in and no request was too much for him. I travel a lot, Russia, Africa, Far East and I really never had such good service from one individual. Thank you Miguel, I had a great stay! I am taking this back to my travel agent and hope to send you loads of business. !

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed April 12, 2013

We spent the weekend in Clermont to take in the sights and do some triathlon training. The staff was exception in accommodating our requests as well as provide suggestions on local places for dining and entertainment. The room we had was comfortable and very clean. Staff members Debbie and Miguel were exceptionally gracious and helpful. Can't wait to go back!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I had some issues checking in with a company card and the team was great. Miguel and Jessica took care of everything and made me feel welcome. Rooms are clean and the location is great. Yummy cookies are always a plus :)

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 8, 2013

After a very long day of training at the NTC, it was a great comfort to come back to our room and relax. The room far met our expectations! The friendly staff and close proximity to the NTC as Southlake hospital is also great! We will be returning for sure!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I stayed in March 2013. I discovered hair in the bed and it looked as if it had not been changed. The bathroom had hair in the shower and mold. The sink faucet handle came off in my hand. The furniture was stained. The rooms have very poor sound proofing. I could easily hear conversations in the next room.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Checked in tonight after a lengthy drive and were greeted by the polite young front desk clerk named Jessica, who took great care of us. Gave us a quiet room, hooked us up with the wireless, and was all around a wonderful start to our weekend retreat. Room was clean (duvets washed daily, the sign says!) and roomy. We'll stay here again.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 24, 2013

The Hampton Inn and Suites in Clermont Fl is a clean, friendly place to stay. I am apart of the SUNY Oneonta Softball team and we stayed here for our Spring Games. Miguel was extremely helpful and very welcoming, as well as the rest of the staff.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends