WINNER WONDERLAND

“Nice clean place with friendly, helpful staff.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont

Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Clermont
“Nice clean place with friendly, helpful staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

Great place to stay for all activities at NTC. Rooms were clean and reasonably priced. Breakfast for family was good, with a variety of options and was a budget saver. Staff and management were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed March 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Clermont, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

I have spent the last 14 years traveling weekly all over the state of Florida and have narrowed my hotels of choice down to Hampton Inn & Suites and my favorite one is in Clermont. One night I arrived at check-in late in the evening. Miguel was manning the desk and had just pulled fresh cookies out of the oven. He told me he had to let them cool for 5 minutes before he could hand them out. I didn't want to wait around. Five minutes later there was a knock at my door. Sure enough, there was Miguel with a plate of fresh from the oven cookies! What a treat! This month the hotel was sold out, but Miguel worked his magic and got me not only a room, but a suite! This hotel is ALWAYS neat, clean, has terrific service. They offer very convenient bagged lunches on weekdays. And my favorite thing is slipping my receipt under my door the morning of checkout. That allows me to dash straight to my car without stopping at the front desk. I LOVE this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Cape Coral, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

WE wee early, but Jessica was right on the ball, and got us taken care of. Room was extra nice and clean. She had directions that we needed, and was very helpful. if we needed anything she was right on top of it.

Room Tip: smile and ask for the 4th floor
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank jim w
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

We had a wonderful stay at this hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We forgot our toothbrushes and the front desk provided them for us. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. If we are ever in the area again, I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013
Sheridan, Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

This is a very nice hotel and the staff was extremely helpful helping us to locate dining locations in the city. The rooms were very good. The only detractor is that it is in the middle of strip mall hell, which makes it convient for cars but if you want to go for a walk or bike ride from the parking lot its not the best location. It is close to many things but you will need to drive to get to them.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
New Port Richey, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

Just wanted to let you know what a wonderful Employee you have in Miguel at the front desk. Although all your front desk people were very helpful and accommodating. Every time I saw Miguel he had the biggest smile on his face and always greeted me as if I was part of Hampton family. In this day and age its hard to find someone that stands out in a positive way. My stay was awesome, and would defiantly come back to stay for vacation. I will also let everyone know going to Orlando area to stay here its only about 30 mins from Disney. this is my first time writing a review. Thanks Miguel for making me feel like I was at home...

Room Tip: I was on the third floor on the back side, very quite no issues.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Clermont, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Rooms were clean and service was good. The beds were like Rocky Mountain and bouncy. Never stayed in a hotel with beds like that? Not acceptable for a Hampton inn. I paid more money to stay there but the budget hotels next door may have been better. I went for the name and it was not worth it.

• Stayed February 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Lisa F, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Thank you for alerting us to your discomfort so our staff has an opportunity to conduct a thorough quality check inspection. The last thing we want is for guests to have an uncomfortable night's sleep and we apologize for any inconvenience. We hope that you'll give us a second chance to show you our true Hamptonality.

Kind regards,

Lisa Flemming
Lisa.Flemming@hilton.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clermont
Fairfield Inn & Suites Clermont
#12 of 17 in Clermont
Edgewater Hotel
Edgewater Hotel
#1 of 6 in Winter Garden

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont? Share your experiences!