WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Clermont
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Great stay!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

miguel was very helpful in securing a room for my family and I. We have stayed at this hotel many times and one big part is the service of the staff especially miguel. He goes the extra mile. He checked us in, got us towels then the next day he was cleaning the breakfast tables for the guest. Just an overall amazing worker. The suites are spacious we love them and the beds are comfortable. Cant wait to come back!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

Actually a 2.5 rating for a three-night Fri-Mon stay. Sitting on a hill in the middle of wide-open spaces that are being freshly developed as you read this, I thought this would be a new property. But, it is showing signs of wear: hallway carpets are stained, my desk chair creaked and was uncomfortable, when I sat on the sofa I sunk almost to the floor (I am not overweight). My major complaint is that I had NO INTERNET SERVICE IN-ROOM. The wireless signal only reaches rooms close to lobby (not a whiff of a signal in my 2nd Fl room). There is ethernet cable on desk, but the port in the wall was broken. I reported it mid-afternoon Friday. Maintenance came up and said he would replace it either that day or the next. He never came back all weekend. Oh, it was a good thing I was there on the weekend because I was awakened Mon morning by the loud bangs of a steady stream of dump trucks dumping fill across the road. For fresh air fans: the windows do NOT open.
In fairness some good points: the room was spacious (probably because I had to book a double-queen to get non-smoking), the bed was comfortable, a nice wet-bar area w/ fridge-micro, and the comp breakfasts were good.
I booked the room at Hampton's website. My AARP rate was $125/night + taxes = $420 total for 3 nights.I do not feel that I got my money's worth.

Room Tip: If you want to use their wireless service in your room, ask to be near lobby.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Lisa F, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us as we are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed. Clean rooms and working amenities are important to us because we know how important they are to our guests. Your concerns have been shared and addressed with our team so we can ensure they do not continue in the future and we appreciate you letting us know. Please feel free to contact me so we can discuss your experience in more detail.

Kind regards,

Lisa Flemming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

Miguel greeted us and made us feel right at home. The location is wonderful and only t opped by the clean room and great staff. We look forward to returning. Thank you for your to attention to details.

• Stayed January 2013
Odum, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

Room priced about what I expected, came in late with no reservation, but treated like a special guest anyway! Great Job! Breakfast in the a.m. was adequate, could of used more choices, but hot things were hot cold things were cold, can't ask for more than that! Towels very fluffy, and daily Duvet cleaning is a plus!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

When I stayed here at the Hampton I was treated with excellent customer service from the staff especially Miguel. I have been in different hotels but at this one Miguel actually cared about my needs and went above and also beyond to make sure I was satisfied.

• Stayed January 2013
florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

We stayed here for one night while in town for the MAIT tournament at Monteverde Academy. Clean and quiet. Breakfast is usual fare that is offered at Hampton Inn. Priced too high for the area. Could have stayed at a nearby B&B for $89 but heard about it too late. No wifi in the rooms only in the lobby. Needed to know the access code for the internet and called the front desk. No one answered. Finally called the hotels actual number (not 0 for front desk) and clerk answered after two tries. Not too attentive in that department. Needs improvement. Overall adequate stay but would not stay again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Lisa F, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Thank you for your review. I always enjoy hearing from our guests and I am very sorry that the comfort of your stay was interrupted. I have taken your comments to our team to correct the phone issues. The next time you have the chance to travel back to the area.I do hope that you will be our guest again.

Kind Regards,

Lisa Flemming
Lisa.Flemming@hilton.com
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

I travel a lot for work and I can appreciate an excellent hotel. The staff, especially Miguel makes me feel at home every time that I stay at this property.
I recommend this hotel is very well situated, close to restaurants and shopping centers.
Thanks a lot.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clermont
Fairfield Inn & Suites Clermont
#1 of 6 in Winter Garden
Days Inn & Suites Clermont
Days Inn & Suites Clermont
#12 of 17 in Clermont

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont? Share your experiences!