“Amazing customer service”

Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Clermont
“Amazing customer service”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Miguel greeted us and made us feel right at home. The location is wonderful and only t opped by the clean room and great staff. We look forward to returning. Thank you for your to attention to details.

• Stayed January 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Odum, Georgia, United States
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Room priced about what I expected, came in late with no reservation, but treated like a special guest anyway! Great Job! Breakfast in the a.m. was adequate, could of used more choices, but hot things were hot cold things were cold, can't ask for more than that! Towels very fluffy, and daily Duvet cleaning is a plus!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 27, 2013

When I stayed here at the Hampton I was treated with excellent customer service from the staff especially Miguel. I have been in different hotels but at this one Miguel actually cared about my needs and went above and also beyond to make sure I was satisfied.

• Stayed January 2013
florida
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We stayed here for one night while in town for the MAIT tournament at Monteverde Academy. Clean and quiet. Breakfast is usual fare that is offered at Hampton Inn. Priced too high for the area. Could have stayed at a nearby B&B for $89 but heard about it too late. No wifi in the rooms only in the lobby. Needed to know the access code for the internet and called the front desk. No one answered. Finally called the hotels actual number (not 0 for front desk) and clerk answered after two tries. Not too attentive in that department. Needs improvement. Overall adequate stay but would not stay again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Lisa F, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Thank you for your review. I always enjoy hearing from our guests and I am very sorry that the comfort of your stay was interrupted. I have taken your comments to our team to correct the phone issues. The next time you have the chance to travel back to the area.I do hope that you will be our guest again.

Kind Regards,

Lisa Flemming
Lisa.Flemming@hilton.com
Miami, Florida
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I travel a lot for work and I can appreciate an excellent hotel. The staff, especially Miguel makes me feel at home every time that I stay at this property.
I recommend this hotel is very well situated, close to restaurants and shopping centers.
Thanks a lot.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Started off at the Holiday Inn but had to move due to their internet being unreliable and noise from roadworks.

Drove to the Hampton Inn and was immediately impressed. Looks good from the outside. Looks better from the inside.

The Holiday Inn was cheaper, but when I queried this, Hampton Inn nearly matched it. Stayed one night in a standard room (2 x queen beds). Good sized room and in good condition.

Was so impressed, stayed a second night and was upgraded to a suite. Very impressive.

Breakfast was okay, but being health conscious there was not a great selection. But if you like cereal, eggs, pastries, etc. you'll be in heaven.

The staff were the real highlight though - Debbie in particular. Nothing was too much trouble.

I would definitely stay here again, and highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: If you find a cheaper price online for a comparable hotel, ask them to match it!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed January 21, 2013

No glass in the hotel for Wine , price much higher than 4 star hotels in Orlando (25 miles away) and not much of a selection for breakfast items ! The hotels desk clerk tried to explain why they didn't have glass and I walked away trying to comprehend the explanation .....I'm not sure if she really knew the reasons? Either way, It would be my last choice of accomidations when visiting the area in the future.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We always want our guests to be satisfied with their stay and we're sorry to disappoint you. We're taking your comments to our team for review and hope you consider giving us another chance.

Kind regards,