“Dissapointed!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Clermont
Reviewed January 21, 2013

No glass in the hotel for Wine , price much higher than 4 star hotels in Orlando (25 miles away) and not much of a selection for breakfast items ! The hotels desk clerk tried to explain why they didn't have glass and I walked away trying to comprehend the explanation .....I'm not sure if she really knew the reasons? Either way, It would be my last choice of accomidations when visiting the area in the future.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Lisa F, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We always want our guests to be satisfied with their stay and we're sorry to disappoint you. We're taking your comments to our team for review and hope you consider giving us another chance.

Kind regards,

Lisa Flemming
Lisa.Flemming@hilton.com

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I was just leaving orlando to head back home and had car problems at 9pm on a saturday night. I called to see if there were any available rooms. Miguel was VERY nice and got me a better rate than I could get anywhere else. The room was very nice, clean and spacious. Zero complaints here and huge respect to Miguel. Thanks!

Room Tip: I got a suite with two queens and a couch. More than enough room.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Nice hotel, quiet environment, good facilities and services. Overall is good experience and the front desk staff is helpful and nice. And she is cute and lovely. Had a Good experience at Hampton Inn Clermont , the room was great and clean. Nice pool . The hotel lies very close to my client, which is great for everything. I'll continue to use this hotel on future visits to central Florida. Clean rooms, great service and a nice breakfast is normal in this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Miguel the concierge made sure everything was great for me. He went above and beyond when I had a problem with a reservation he made one call and got it resolved for me. That's the type of professionalism that will keep me coming back to Hampton Inn where ever I stay in the United States.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 9, 2013

ON our last visit too your hotel, the staff was as usual, top notch. They went beyond to make us feel at home. I'll continue to use this hotel on future visits to central Florida. Clean rooms, great service and a nice breakfast is normal in this hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side are quieter on the north side.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Had a Good experience at Hampton Inn Clermont , bringing my son to school. Miguel was extremely helpful and kind. Thank you!
The room was great and clean. Nice pool . The hotel lies very close to the training facilities of the NTC Clermont , which is great for athletes .

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I stayed at your hotel last week and was very pleased with the overall service. Miguel at the front desk was extremely helpful; great staff. This was the first time that i'd been back to Clermont in about three years; I was there for the Chrsitmas Holiday week to visit friends and old acquaintances, more specifically a dying friend whom I had to make that trip to see. It made things easier that my stay at the hotel was peaceful and again, the young man at the front desk was a great help. Thanks.

Carol Walker

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clermont
Fairfield Inn & Suites Clermont
#1 of 5 in Winter Garden
Days Inn & Suites Clermont
Days Inn & Suites Clermont
#10 of 17 in Clermont

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont? Share your experiences!