“Son's wedding”

Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Clermont
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Our son and our daughter-in-law were married 12/15/12 at Bella Collina...many of the wedding attendees stayed here....managment and staff were extremely courteous and helpful assisting us with our every changing accommodation needs...rooms were clean

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 26, 2012

When reservations were made I specifically said I wanted a Kn room and was offerened ia Queen n/s or King smoking.Neither my wife or I smoke but we oppted for the Ing smoking because of bed size and the reservation clerk was made aware of the reason.Upon checking in my wife was told that we had been given an up gradw we went to our room and insyead of a king smking they had upgraded us to a queen smoking an of course there were no other rooms available
so they complete failed our stay

Room Tip: go someplace else
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Lisa F, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

First of all, thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel. I apologize that we were unable to accommodate your reserved room type. Our front desk department goes through a lengthy process each day to ensure that our guests receive exactly the room expected, however at times we do not have the same availability due to guests extending their stays with us. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience and do hope that the next time you travel to the area you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

We were helped by Miguel, who was really fantastic. Nice guy. We needed a special room configuration for our 16-month old son and he really helped us. Nice property, everything seems very new. The staff is all very friendly. We would definitely come back and would recommend it to a friend.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Worked late out on the road and knew that the Hampton in Clermont were Miguel was would, if a room was available,take care of arranging for my stay.. I travel throughout the state of Florida and Miguel has never failed to help.
This is a very quiet and very clean hotel. Great beds and large rooms. Resturants are all close by.
I'd recommend this Hampton as one of your stops and make sure to ask for Miguel.

Room Tip: Ask for Miguel
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Me and my Fiance stayed here for a week. We came from out of town (philly) made reservations on very short notice (funeral) and the person on the other end at the time did a wonderful job in taken care of us over the phone. As we got to the hotel after a day being there we notice how wonderful and friendly the Staff and HouseKeepers was. They talked to us had a smile all the time and always asked, Do you need anything, we are here for you, Just ask. That made us feel Good even tho it was a very sad trip. It just so happen on the second day there i got into a conversation with Miguel,Young Man that has a great head on his shoulders had time to talk to us,comfort us in this greving moments. We found out he was the young man that took care of us over the phone for our stay in this Hotel. Me and my Fiance couldn't sleep we was always up and down in and outside of the hotel. Miguel talked to me as he knew from our first converstaion what had happen, he asked me "Would you like to have a Smokers Room" Yes i said since it was very chilly the times we had to go out side and stand out there for a good while. I just want to say Miguel From the bottom of our Hearts ♥Thankyou♥ for being there,making us feel like we was at Home and just taken the time out talk to us with you kind words each and everyday was so helpfull in what we was going through. We plan on traveling again to Clermont and Staying at this Hotel. Peaches n Alfred Jeter

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I now stay here whenever I return to the area because it's a quiet & convenient location with nice sized rooms, amenities and excellent service. I travel extensively for business and it's nice to have a hotel you know won't dissapoint you, which makes for one [big] less stress of traveling.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 25, 2012

When i came to this hotel i was treated with excellent customer service, from the whole staff especially from Miguel. He helped me out with my reservation even though it was last minute he was polite and friendly. The housekeeping ladies had a smile at all and was also very friendly which i loved to see because im also in the customer service business.

Room Tip: Gps doesn't pick up the hotel so call the front desk before traveling, also there's only wif...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Lisa F, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2012

Thank you for the kind words. We do hope you will come back and see us again!