“Wonderful Stay - great location.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Clermont
Reviewed April 6, 2012

The hotel is great - very clean and fresh with friendly staff. We tried to book this hotel in the past but it was always sold out. So book early if you plan on staying here. Wonderful location - nice area and quiet. There is a Carrabba's Restaurant right across the street - great for us since most of the time we're traveling on motorcycles so we could just walk to dinner. Would stay here again for sure!

Room Tip: This was our first stay - but the hotel was very quiet. Our room faced the rear parking lot.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Debbie S

Reviewed March 18, 2012

I brought my college team for a softball tournament and everyone was friendly and courteous.
Lisa and Kristy were very helpful to myself and my team. The breakfast crew were very friendly. Rooms very clean. I am planning to return next season.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank TonyC319
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Stayed at the hotel 7 days while attending softball tournament. All staff were very friendly and helpful. Maria & Susan in the breakfast area each morning pleasant and had everything ready for the teams. Lisa at the Front Desk also very helpful with directions, etc and had a smile on her face whenever you entered the hotel. Perfect location to stay while attending event at NTC. Close to any service, restaurant you would need.

Room Tip: King suites great to have microwave/refrig when staying for a week
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 9, 2012

I would like to highly commend Lisa as she was extremely helpful during my stay. Always very pleasant and professional. She was very helpful and knowledgeable with diretions as needed and always greeted you when coming in or going out of hotel. She is a true asset to your staff.

Room Tip: room by elevator was quite noisey
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 8, 2012

javier at the front desk gave us an awesome price for our second night we r actually going down now to see what they can do for a third!

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank hittmansammysam24
Reviewed March 7, 2012

We needed a hotel at the last minute, and there was a convention in town so we knew we would not be getting the best rates. Well Lisa at the front desk was the best! I didn't even ask and she was able to get me a better rate, and was just so nice it made me relieve after the day I had just had. They were able to accomadate us an extra night even though it was obviously booked solid and although it was a little steep, theprevious evening I had stayed at a ' bargain's motel in town where the conditions were that of a hostel with bed bugs! My daughter was able to sleep through the night and breakfast was incredible!! That cinches the deal for us! We will definetly be back!! Oh, and I.saw firsbhand how incredible security was because Simone dropped their phone and before Lisa could even call them, a clermont police officer wad there! Literally five mins. Max! Def better than our bargain hotel where I was terrified we were going to be invaded! On scale of 1-10, I'd give it a9.5 and only take a half point off for price!

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 5, 2012

I spent nine nights here while in town for a softball tournament. Staff were extremely nice and very accommodating. Breakfast every morning was good. Very convenient if in town for any event at the National Training Center (NTC).

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank sebeals
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clermont
Fairfield Inn & Suites Clermont
#1 of 5 in Winter Garden
Days Inn & Suites Clermont
Days Inn & Suites Clermont
#10 of 17 in Clermont

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont? Share your experiences!