“Lisa - front desk”

Hampton Inn & Suites Clermont
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Clermont
Reviewed March 9, 2012

I would like to highly commend Lisa as she was extremely helpful during my stay. Always very pleasant and professional. She was very helpful and knowledgeable with diretions as needed and always greeted you when coming in or going out of hotel. She is a true asset to your staff.

Room Tip: room by elevator was quite noisey
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed March 8, 2012

javier at the front desk gave us an awesome price for our second night we r actually going down now to see what they can do for a third!

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank hittmansammysam24
Reviewed March 7, 2012

We needed a hotel at the last minute, and there was a convention in town so we knew we would not be getting the best rates. Well Lisa at the front desk was the best! I didn't even ask and she was able to get me a better rate, and was just so nice it made me relieve after the day I had just had. They were able to accomadate us an extra night even though it was obviously booked solid and although it was a little steep, theprevious evening I had stayed at a ' bargain's motel in town where the conditions were that of a hostel with bed bugs! My daughter was able to sleep through the night and breakfast was incredible!! That cinches the deal for us! We will definetly be back!! Oh, and I.saw firsbhand how incredible security was because Simone dropped their phone and before Lisa could even call them, a clermont police officer wad there! Literally five mins. Max! Def better than our bargain hotel where I was terrified we were going to be invaded! On scale of 1-10, I'd give it a9.5 and only take a half point off for price!

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 5, 2012

I spent nine nights here while in town for a softball tournament. Staff were extremely nice and very accommodating. Breakfast every morning was good. Very convenient if in town for any event at the National Training Center (NTC).

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank sebeals
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Came down for softball at the NTC complex. Spent a week, no problems. Walking distance to fields, restaurants and shopping. Movie theater nearby and even more restaurants. Lisa behind the front desk was very helpful and extremely pleasant. Breakfast good, employees very polite. All in all great experience.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 19, 2012

I booked my room with Kristy who was extremely helpful and informative. Kristy also helped me with an early check in, remembered my name from our phone conversation and checked me into my room in less than a minute! I would definitely stay here again because of her professional representation of this clean, efficient and friendly hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Limeytart
Reviewed February 18, 2012

I really liked this hotel. It was clean and the service was great. Also, the breakfast (included) didn't taste like cardboard. The Inn is centrally located and convenient to most areas of Clermont. The Inn is reasonably priced. I would definitely use this inn in the future.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends