“Queso leaves a little to be desired” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chili's Grill & Bar

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #113 of 195 Restaurants in Clermont
Cuisines: American, Bar, Mexican, Southwestern, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Clermont, Florida
“Queso leaves a little to be desired”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Clean, friendly servers, but the Queso was terrible. I went for my birthday with a coupon for free app or dessert so I chose the Queso. Very disappointed. Live and learn. Everything else was Delish

• Visited May 2014

Bangor
“Better than expected”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

We called in here on way back from theme park. Had already been to one of the Longhorns and waiting time was over an hour and this was already past 8 and kids were getting ratty.
I ran in and the waitress told me that it was at least an hour wait. They were expecting 25 cheerleaders at 830 and this was the reason. I negotiated with her that I could get all 8 of our party sitting in 10 mins and ordered by 830 and she agreed to let us in.
Service was brilliant with a guy going round making animals out of balloons for the kids. Menu is typical American diner and did take a wee bit longer but this didnt matter because the waitress kept topping up soft drinks for free and taking orders for beers!
Food was ok when it came. Steak was a little tasteless but not bad.
We meant to go back at an earlier time but did not make it.
Will be back next time!

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Essex
“Not great!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

Not a great American dinning experience unfortunately. Staff seemed under pressure from the off. Empty tables with plates stacked and not too clean, was expecting more from this chain.
Server did his best but food wasn't great although they did try to do something.
Would go back if someone said they had improved but for the time being will try elsewhere.

Visited April 2014
Kissimmee, Florida
“Not Bad”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

Quality of food was good but we waited so long for the food to arrive which we were late for picking up our son. Other Chili's has much faster service.

Visited February 2014
Walt Disney World, Florida
“Bad service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

I waited for 10 minutes up front before some one even acknowledge me. Then I was told point Blake wait few minutes and some one we be right to me. So I left, crazy thing is this happened to me before but I waited to be seated. What's crazy to me is that they where dead. I been to this chills when it was packed and got great food. Only reason I stopped by is it was on my way home and I wanted to get it to go.

Visited January 2014