“Nothing special”

Ranked #151 of 197 Restaurants in Clermont
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
“Nothing special”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

We found nothing really unique or special about this place. In my opinion very over priced for an ordinary pizza place. If you want good pizza there are plenty of better choices in my opinion.

Minneola, Florida
“Great pizza AND sides. No regrets at all.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2013

Had never heard of or seen this place prior. Got coupons in mail one day and held them just in case. This was one of those places I skeptically tried, but then was so impressed I can't wait to try more of the menu in the future. This a primarily take-out place. VERY limited on dining room space at the time of my visit. Nice menu selection. Reasonable prices for what was received. Great customer service and hot, fresh, properly cooked, well packaged, delicious food. I like a good dough that's not overdone. The perfect amount of toppings where each bite is what I asked for, but not sloppy. Their garlic or cheesy bread is actually dough balls instead of the usual sticks or knots. They are pretty awesome. Will definitely get more next time so I don't have to fight kids for the last one.

• Visited December 2013