“Had A Blast of a time”

Hummer Off-Road Experience
More attraction details
Owner description: Off Road Hummer Orlando is a multipurpose off road facility with everything you need for unique adventure. Test your skills at driving through water, mud, over hills, and whatever else the outdoors throws at you! This is one experience you will never forget!
Bermuda
“Had A Blast of a time”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Worth the experience looking forward to returning in December.

Signed
The Smith Family(from Bermuda)

Sullivan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

While on vacation my family and I visited Hummer Off-Road Experience. Not only was it well worth the price but my dad,husband,2 small sons and nephew had the time of their lives. The staff (Jessica and her husband) were very nice considerate people. Next time we're back in Florida we'll definitely do this again! Thanks Hummer Off-Road Experience!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank BBOONE87
Stewarton, Scotland, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great fun”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Myself, my husband and 17 year old son all had turns at driving and had a ball. Even my younger son who can't drive had a great time being bounced around! We'll definitely be back.

2 Thank Jennifer H
“Great fun!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

We had a great time! We've been off-roading before but this was the best course we've been to. Our crew chief was great and knew the course like the back of his hand! Totally worth the money!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Muddy, wet, truly fun!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Love it , very very friendly people, thank David and Jessica I was a very nice experience ! Got to do it with the whole family next time!

Visited July 2014