“LOVED it!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
“LOVED it!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

We are from out of town and chose Sarah's instead of a fast food chain. We are SO glad we did!! We had the gyro combo and the falafel combo. We loved both but the gyro was out of this world. Also, the baba ganouj was some of the best I have ever had. Sarah was a delight to meet and stayed open late to accommodate us. She let us taste test many of the choices. Her parents were Greek and Lebanese and she has definitely mastered both cuisines! She and her father were so friendly, we felt like they were family. We are already planning a trip back there tomorrow with more people!!

orlando florida
“Why #2?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

Found myself in Clermont two weekends ago and went to Tripadvisor app for a local spot. Bad idea. There were a few diners (two tables), but it wasn't busy for a Saturday lunch. I had my wife and my son with me. We had a few questions about the menu. We started with older gentleman who seemed nice, but his English was not so good. He handed me off to a young lady who was nice and answered our questions, but actually quoted different prices than the gentleman. Placed an order for 1 gyro platter, a Greek salad' and fish and fries for my son. (an advertised special). Then we sat down at a table out front as it was a beautiful day. Then we waited. First about 10 mins for our drinks, then maybe another 30 minutes for our entrees. We were not in a hurry, but almost 40 minutes for our food was ridiculous. The Gyro meat was tasty, but the portions were small and there wasn't an onion to be found on the salad or Gyro platter. My son enjoyed fish, but fries were cold. If this is the second best restaurant in Clermont I feel bad for the people that live there. Had much better Gyro's out of a tent at a festival than this place. Wait was unreasonable. At least I don't have to worry about trying it again. Only reason this is not a 1 is that the young lady was very pleasant.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank terryfl1
Walt Disney World, Florida
“I real like them!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Good price good food.... Good service!!! I felt like I was eating in some ones home. And that's the way good Greek should be!!! Good stuff. I go about once a month!!!

Visited March 2014
michigan
“Nice blend of Greek/Lebanese favorites”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

The food was excellent. Fresh Greek side salads and lamb, beef, chicken offerings. There is also a nice selection of honey/nut sweets. On the down side not much seating and a diner like atmosphere. I was almost expecting plastic ware (happily I had a plate and flat ware). Very clean and housed in a Disneyesque village square new development. Go for the food.

Visited March 2014
Clermont, Florida
“Awesome is the only way to describe it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

The food at Sarah's is amazing! My daughter and I absolutely love to eat Mediterranean cuisine...our favorite is the counter service at Epcot! Sarah's totally blows Tangerine Cafe away! We also love it because we don't have to fight the crowds to get back to have a nice dinner or pay the inflated theme park prices! Sarah, her sister, and her dad are usually in the kitchen and waiting on tables. The service is great, although it does seem to take a while to get some of the tables cleared off once people leave.

On a side note...they don't have a whole lot to choose from for kids, but the chicken strips seem to be house made and are just about as good as I've made at home for years now! Oh, and being kinda night owls, I really wish they'd have extended hours, at least on Fridays and Saturday night.

We wish Sarah's the best of luck and will continue to patron their restaurant!

• Visited March 2014