“Bare rooms-Absolutely no insulation from other guests.”

Crown Club Inn Orlando By Exploria Resorts
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Clermont
New York
“Bare rooms-Absolutely no insulation from other guests.”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

If no one is on either side of your room then you have a chance of sleep. Otherwise be prepared to hear every single word through walls as if in your room! AC makes loud noises. W W Marketing company booked my stay as long as I listened to RCI's time share presentation for 90 min but actually took 4 hours and I still had to go back the next morning to get my tickets for Park that was not free-but discounted. At this point I believe that they should have been given free or at the very least a no cost upgrade from Hotel to Condos. Not very good sales techniques...in other words if you're trying to sell timeshare of condos and customer is already dissatisfied we with hotel; then you give that stay for same rate as hotel. But not RCI... they wanted me to sign for timeshare immediately in order to move my room free of charge. They were more concerned about making a sale rather than addressing the inconveniences that were being experienced each day. Going to try Orange Lakes resort just a minute away... heard a lot of good things about the resort.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank D N

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We booked through Hotwire.com and got the room for $42.00 a night, the room we stayed in had two full beds, but no microwave or refrigerator, but it was ok. The room didn't have a ceiling light so it was a little dim even with the wall lamps on. We left Sunday morning so we weren't involved in the sinck hole incident. The area was beautiful and we had free breakfast every day, eggs, bagel, sausage, muffins, cereal, milk, orange, juice, apple juice, passion fruit juice, toast. I would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank iamsunflower2011
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I checked in with my kids the day the sinkhole swallowed up one of the buildings on this 64 acre property. I had already paid to reserve one night so when I checked in and found out this was same property that was on the Yahoo news page that morning, I was shocked. At first I was told their would be no hot water but a few hour later to our surprise the pipe broken by the 60ft sinkhole was repaired and hot water was restored. Our buidling was perfect and sinkhole free, plus the huge, free breakfast was perfect. Since we were only there one night I asked the front desk person if we could still use the pools after check out and she said yes. So after a morning at Disney we came back late afternoon and cooled off in the pool. I plan to stay here everytime we use our Disney passes. Love that it's near the "four corners" Super Walmart too. We were extremely pleased with this hotel even during a natural disaster.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Besides the fact that the room was just a little outdated. Who cares this place was great. A little hotel within the Summer Bay resorts. Well worth it. Clean, comfortable and a lot fun. Although we were at the hotel and not the resort we were still able to use all of there facilities and participate in the activities.They had 4 pools 2 of which stayed open 24hrs and 2 till midnight. They thought of everything for kids as well as parents and grandparents. The staff was helpful and friendly. They were not banging on my door before 10. People are going to complain about the free breakfast. Guess what? It's free. If you don't eat pork like myself they had other things to choose from. If you dont wont that Denny's and Publix is right next door. My 12yr old had no complaints we booked for 7days 6 nights and not one day did he complain. Job Well done Summer Bay. Thank you Crown Inn. Oh yea they brought the alligators to you. 15-20 minutes from Disney or Universal depending on traffic.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the pools that way you dont have to go outside to watch your kids
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank PirateMoma
Leicester
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

I am staying there right now and all I can say is the staff are brilliant. The room is big and clean. The bed is a firm mattress just the way I like it. The hotels location is ideal to be away from everything but not too far for to be onside red close enough. Free wifi and breakfast. Can't go wrong.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Hiresh_hk
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Reviewed July 9, 2013

The room was clean and we were on the property of Summer Bay Resort and was able to enjoy all the benefits of the resort. My problem was with the air conditioner I don't know if it was just in my room or in all but it stayed running very loud through the whole night and I couldn't shut it off I tried hiring the temperature thinking it would shut off but it didn't I just started getting hot so I'm guessing the fan was just constantly running. I usually could sleep through anything and I did eventually fall asleep but I woke up with a headache I think it was due to the noise of the air. Also the walls are super thin on one side I could hear a baby crying through the night and either on the other side or across the hall I could hear a mother constantly fussing at the kids. I am very family friendly and can tolerate a lot so I'm not just being picky with the noise I actually think nothing is greater than hearing kids laughing. The room itself was nice clean and big the bed was advertised as a king but it wasn't it was though big enough for us. Overall it was decent.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Cambridge, Canada
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We were only staying 2 nights while visiting Disney. The positives are excellent service, tasty complimentary breakfast, nice clean room and great value close to Disney. There were 4 of us in one suite; 2 adults, 2 small children (2 and 9 months). This was our very first family vacation. I wasn't sure how my 2 year old would sleep on the pull out sofa beside us and ended up having to lie with him until he fell asleep. I ended up dozing off too. I have to say it was the most comfortable sofa bed I have ever slept on. I was like sleeping on a down filled pillow! My husband found that the a/c unit by the bed was way too loud and it disrupted his sleep all night. The next night I slept in the bed as my son crashed out no problem on his own and all night I was thinking I should have slept with him again. The main king size bed was hard as a rock. I also did not like that the tv was in a wall unit at the bottom of the bed and you couldn't really see it from the sitting area. With a baby it was a nice feature for the room to have a mini fridge and microwave. Overall the room was nice and clean and a good size for us for our short stay. My only other complaint was I wish the kiddie pool with the slides etc was open earlier. We planned to have some pool time before leaving for Disney at 11am but the pool was not open nor was it heated. They had a shuttle driver take us over to the heated clubhouse pool which was lovely anyway.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Rydalot
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clermont
Summer Bay Orlando By Exploria Resorts
Seasons Florida Resort
#15 of 152 in Kissimmee
Magic Moment Resort and Kids Club
Red Lion Hotel Orlando - Kissimmee Maingate

Been to Crown Club Inn Orlando By Exploria Resorts? Share your experiences!