“Best take out in the area”
Review of Bamboo Garden

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bamboo Garden
Ranked #55 of 211 Restaurants in Clermont
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 18, 2014

We've been a little spoiled by living in a large city with a thriving Chinatown and authentic Chinese food.; so finding Chinese takeout living at the edge of a very touristy area has been a challenge. We truly found some really bad food calling itself Chinese...

Then we wandered into Bamboo Garden; its some of the freshest, well prepared Chinese take out we have found in the area.

They are friendly and fast and we've had nothing but great experiences.

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Fast and tasty takeout. Nice workers, clean resturant, close to where we were staying in Clermont. There were 4 tables inside to eat there if you preferred.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Great prices. Fast super clean. I like that they all ways have a warm smiling face. The food is good. It's the best take out in the area. Been going for a long time.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

This is my local pick up last minute dinner spot. They are friendly and food is very good. A few tables inside but I always takeaway to enjoy on the patio at home.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Living in Central Florida there are many "Chinese" take-out places and non have been as good as Bamboo Garden. I have lived in Clermont for over 2 years and this is the only place I will get Chinese food from. The food is always delicious, the restaurant is family owned and they are always nice each time we go in. It's a small place with about 3-4 tables for two so if you were looking for a sit down place this might not be it. The combination platters are very good. It comes with your entree, rice, and eggroll. If you get the lunch portion it comes with a drink. Very good place. Will continue to go here anytime I need my Chinese food fix. The only thing I wish they did was deliver!