“Food was amazing:”
Review of Goomba's - CLOSED

Goomba's
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We offer delicious, authentic Italian cuisine. Our restaurant is family owned and operated. We offer dining in or carrying out and a full bar!
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Being that Italian food is not my favorite type (even tho I still like it), I really enjoyed the food at Goomba's Clermont. The wine list, food list and ambiance is very italian like. The waiters and waitresses are very knowledgable of the italian cuising. They always have good drink specials, food specials and great desserts as well. I recommend for all to at least try it once.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We live 12 mi from Clermont in Leesburg FL. After checking out Goomba's on Trip Advisor we went for dinner. Serice was slow. Food over priced. Will not return.

2  Thank taken336qz
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I have lived in Clermont for a couple of years and always wanted to know about Goomba's. Well tonight I experienced it, I was pleasantly surprised. Aside from the service that was warm and welcoming, the food was delicious. Ice Cold Beer and a beautiful salad full of fresh vegetables and the house dressing was the best. My Eggplant was crisp and fresh and my pasta was cooked ala carte...not soggy....really would recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank shark888
Reviewed May 11, 2013

We get to Clermont several times a year and like to try different restaurants. After checking out Goomba on Trip Advisor, we decided to try it and we were not disappointed. Our server, Gil, was excellent. He advised us of the specials & thoroughly expained what they came with, & then took our drink orders. After taking our food order, we didn't have to wait long for the salad & rolls to appear. His recommendation of the house dressing was a winner. Our entre' came right on cue as we finished our salads. My husband pronounced his lasagna sauce a little too sweet for his taste but still devoured the entire (large) portion and went on order a gelato dessert that he pronounced as "heavenly". My chicken Saltimbocca came with homemade fettuccine and was also a very large portion. I left with enough for another meal. Our waiter was pleasant & efficient without being overbearing and made our first experience there very enjoyable. We'd definitely go back for more.

1  Thank Zalarians
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Great food , very friendly place to eat . Owner greets u at the door. They have all kind of Italian food. Even oven brick pizza . Meaty deluxe is the best I ever had.

1  Thank Orzee1