“Authentic Italian and NY Pizza”
Review of Goomba's - CLOSED

Goomba's
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We offer delicious, authentic Italian cuisine. Our restaurant is family owned and operated. We offer dining in or carrying out and a full bar!
Reviewed October 11, 2012

My family and I recently went to Goomba's for dinner. The prices are fair, and you get endless salad and garlic knots with all your entrees. Come on, where are you going to find that? It's amazing and fresh.
The spaghetti is endless as well and the portions are huge.
I highly reccomend visiting here! The servers are friendly and very attentive.
You have to try the house dressing which they make there themselves.
They also make a lot of different things themselves, such as their fried mushrooms and zucchini sticks.
Deffinately must visit!
The pizza is just like NY pizza, and does not compare to the garbage in this state. Another must try! lol

2  Thank Kimberly J
There are newer reviews for Goomba's

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Great food and atmosphere. Owners and staff are always so friendly. Enjoyed dancing to the group "Past Tense" last week.

2  Thank Sandy F
Reviewed October 2, 2012

This family operated restaurant has some of the best pizza in town, try the white clam, great happy hour specials, I love the Goomba's Smash. All entrees come with a house salad (try the dressing it is pleasantly spicy) and garlic rolls and I like to try the specials. And save room for the homemade bread pudding. A great place to go and relax.

1  Thank Jean T
Reviewed September 9, 2012

the pizza is good for clermont. The italian dishes are really good . Meatballs are home made and taste great. Service is good and friendly. Discovered this place recently with my daughter who is 7, she loves Goomba's and so do I. Owners are friendly and care about the dining experience and food quality. There are not many good restaurants in Clermont that I can really point to, except city Grill, this is one that we always enjoy going back to. I'm from Chicago so Clermont food has a hard time keeping pace with Chicago food, but this one holds up to Chicago food Standards IMO.

1  Thank Garybin
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Was referred to Goomba's by fellow campers at Thousand Trails. We have never been disappointed. Great foot, awesome attentive staff. Unlimited slad, garlic rolls and entrees are enough for two meals. Good job!

1  Thank PamellaT