“Great Burgers”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Heard quite a few times that the burgers at Graffiti Junction were good so decided to pop here today for lunch.

The Menu is nice and simple, just two pages in large print and lots of choice to create your own.

My wife decided on the Turkey Club which was accompanied by tots. The size of the sandwich was very large with lots of thick cut, lean, turkey. The bacon was crispy and the salad fresh.

I chose to have a thick and juicy burger with blue cheese, provolone and bacon.. It was awesome. Freshly made and too big for me to finish.

I look forward to going back.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

The atmosphere here is different but enjoyable, the stuffed bugers.....amazing. Zucchinni Fries...top notch

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is one of 4 in the Orlando area, this being the newest. Voted best Burger 3 years in a row by Orlando judges.
Ordered a burger with a fried egg and Wow.... Huge, Juicy, great taste. A nice simple menu for a sports bar, not overwhelming in items but with lots of options for the burger. Try the Zucchini fries. There is live music on the weekends (recently Reggae) and folks are coming from across the street hearing the sounds.
Fridays 4-7 Happy Hour
$5.99 lunch menu M-F and the smoked pulled pork is outstanding. Highly recommended.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Went for lunch, service was NOT good. We were up front with the waitress, there were 6 of us that we had an hour. We placed our order right away. We waited and waited and waited...we even saw a party larger than ours get their food before we did and they came into the restaurant after we place our order!

When they finally did bring our food out, they made a display of serving the "death" burgers with everything but the kitchen sink.

I was not impressed with the menu selection. The burger I had was ok, more bread than burger and the fries were just ok. Definitely not a Five Guys competitor.

It is very loud and noisy, which in my opnion this establishment caters to a sports bar atmosphere and not for good food and service. The place was not crowded at lunch and the service was extremely slow.

Once was enough, we won't give it another try.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

It is very difficult to find the GJ. It is actually on the lower floor so drive and park on the lower level close to hwy 27. The food was good. My hamburger was cooked exactly to how I requested. The french fries were excellent. Better than two guys. The atmosphere inside is stark and warehouse looking. Try and eat outside if it is a nice day.