“Quality steak”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 2, 2013

we have been to Orlando 11 times but this was the first time we found the Santa Fe cattle co. We ended up eating there 4 times in 2 weeks. The food was fantastic and the staff were very friendly and the service was top quality. We will eat there every time we visit Orlando.

1  Thank gimpey

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Party of four visited on Monday 4th November 2013, best food we have come across. I had the Lynchburg Steak medium rare, cooked perfectly, melt in your mouth and a good size, my wife had the Chicken Santa Fe which was fantastic, our son and his girlfriend went for the Wagon Full which was two pieces of steak, two pieces of chicken and two slabs of pork ribs, again this was fantastic, almost a man verses food moment. Excellent service, not expensive, visit this restaurant, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I stopped here for a lunch. There`s nothing special than meat, vegetables and fries for the meal. It was tasty. The house is clean, customer service is good and the have a nice theme decoration. It worth!

1  Thank Rafael C
Reviewed October 10, 2013

What a disappointing dinner out. We were immediately greeted, given a choice of seats, and sat when we entered the restaurant which was great. However, we choose to sit in the bar area and the bartender Sean was our waiter. Bartender's are supposed to have personality. Sean was a brick. We ordered a cesar salad, a t-bone, with mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, enchiladas. Sean could not describe the enchiladas and had to ask his manager. When the food came the enchiladas were missing the sides that were described in the menu and showed up with french fries. The mashed potatoes were thick like mortar, and the gravy was gelatinous and looked like chocolate pudding. The enchiladas should not be called enchiladas. They were filled with mashed chicken, black beans, and cheese. (It was like paste, weird flavored paste) The manager brought more sauce "to make them taste more like enchiladas". Um, if they're enchiladas shouldn't they taste like enchiladas? When I got home and read the online menu it appears as they gave me the appetizer, yet charged me for the dinner price, as the description for the two items are different. Sean never refilled our beverages, however he did stop by to see how we are. In my mind if you're at my table, you can see my beverage is empty...refill it. Isn't that what a bartender, let alone a waiter should be trained to do? Only the steak was eaten in entirety. The amount of food that Sean put into the trash was surprising, but he never remarked on it. Either Sante Fe is used to people not liking their food, or he just didn't care. Either way this was a horrible meal. We will not be back, not with 5 other steak places within a 10 minute drive.

Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

I ordered a beef sandwich and asked to hold the chipotle sauce... beef was very salty. Nothing special... not a good choice. Waiter was very attentive, polite and friendly and that was the best experience in of all.