“Surprising little gem in Clermont” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #23 of 195 Restaurants in Clermont
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Atlanta, Georgia
“Surprising little gem in Clermont”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

We did not have high expectations and they were definitely surpassed here. A nice small place, excellent service and the sushi was delicious - the only thing I liked less were the rolls, too sweet for one (tempura roll) and too much avocado for the other (eel avocado) and not enough eel in it.

We had the Love Boat and the rest of the sushi was excellent, as was the sashimi. Gyoza to start were good, nothing special but good. And the complimentary roll was interesting.

All in all, a very pleasant surprise.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

The Villages, Florida
“awesome!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

We are picky sushi eaters. Stopped here out of curiosity. Was NOT disappointed. Have since been a few more times. Always consistently fantastic, and the staff is fantastic too. It is about 40 min. from our house but it's well worth the drive. You will NOT be disappointed, and I bet you will return again and again!

Visited May 2014
Clermont, Florida
“Good Sushi and Atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014

I recently visited Fancy Sushi for the first time. I thought the atmosphere was nice especially since the restaurant is small. The staff was very helpful. They have a wide variety of sushi to choose from as well as other menu items if you aren't in the mood for sushi. The food was fresh and tasty. I thought the portions were slightly small compared to other sushi restaurants in the area but again, the food was quite good. I like that they offer a "Bento Box" with a variety of rolls especially if you don't know what you are in the mood for. Price wise they are comparable to other sushi restaurants. I would definitely give it a try if you are in the area.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Lisa P
Winter Park, Florida
“The best! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

This is the best sushi place in town. Great quality, awesome service, very clean and amazing prices!! This is always my first choice to eat in Clermont!!

Surrey
“Superb Food and value for money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

We had lunch at the Fancy Sushi while staying in Clermont and were very impressed. The selection on offer is varied and they food itself excellent. Husband had the sashimi selection and I had the Katsu Pork. Both were really delicious and my pork was enormous (in England you would get half the quantity for twice the price). Thankfully my husband was on hand to help me finish mine. Well worth a visit and only wish we had been staying in the area longer because we would definitely have re-visited.

• Visited March 2014