“Good Sushi and Atmosphere”
Review of Fancy Sushi

Fancy Sushi
Ranked #26 of 205 Restaurants in Clermont
Cuisines: Japanese
Clermont, Florida
“Good Sushi and Atmosphere”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

I recently visited Fancy Sushi for the first time. I thought the atmosphere was nice especially since the restaurant is small. The staff was very helpful. They have a wide variety of sushi to choose from as well as other menu items if you aren't in the mood for sushi. The food was fresh and tasty. I thought the portions were slightly small compared to other sushi restaurants in the area but again, the food was quite good. I like that they offer a "Bento Box" with a variety of rolls especially if you don't know what you are in the mood for. Price wise they are comparable to other sushi restaurants. I would definitely give it a try if you are in the area.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Lisa P

Winter Park, Florida
“The best! ”
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

This is the best sushi place in town. Great quality, awesome service, very clean and amazing prices!! This is always my first choice to eat in Clermont!!

Surrey
“Superb Food and value for money”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We had lunch at the Fancy Sushi while staying in Clermont and were very impressed. The selection on offer is varied and they food itself excellent. Husband had the sashimi selection and I had the Katsu Pork. Both were really delicious and my pork was enormous (in England you would get half the quantity for twice the price). Thankfully my husband was on hand to help me finish mine. Well worth a visit and only wish we had been staying in the area longer because we would definitely have re-visited.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Meggles57
Clermont, Florida
“love those bento boxes”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

The food and selection is fantastic. I usually order the
Bento Box. It covers a big variety of items from soup, salad, california roll sushi, pot sticker, and you pick the main dish and I love the shrimp tempura or chicken teriaki. Also order a holiday roll not on the menu...the best thing ever...melts in your mouth. This is a casual place and on the reader board there are always posted specials of the day. It is near the movie theater and makes a wonderful day or evening treat.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank odianna
Canada
“Totally Awesome Even for Non Sushi Eaters!”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Stopped her when we were in town for a Valentine's lunch for my husband who really loves his sushi. The atmosphere was very nice and the service was great. They had many specials and am extensive menu besides sushi. I am not a sushi lover but found many items I would be interested in eating. Enjoyed a Hot Crispy Chicken and Honey Walnut Shrimp special. Was I totally impressed......oh yeah. I will to try to duplicated the shrimp recipe. So tender and delicious on a beautifully dressed plate. It is nice to see such attention to presentation. Will be going back with all our friends.

Visited February 2014