“Excellent Food! Much Too Fast Kitchen!!!”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #70 of 210 Restaurants in Clermont
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Reviewed April 14, 2013

My wife and I ate here on saturday night at 5:20. We both had the "Bar Harbor Lobster bake" for $24.99. It was an Excellent dinner but was just about ruined when they served the main course 3 minutes into the salad. We hurried our salad and let the main dish sit for about another 4or 5 minutes. This was the second time this has happened to us at the red lobster in Clermont in the last 6 months. Our waitress "misty" gave us no explanation but to say that she was Sorry.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Enjoyed the biscuits as they are always very good. Had the Caesar salad but instead of Romaine lettuce the used regular lettuce?? The Tilapia was hot and tasty along with the broccoli. My baked potato could have been hotter as well as my partner's rice that she had with her meal.
All in all, service was good and for the most part the meal was okay.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

This is a chain restaurant with expected quality and menu selections. When we crave fish, this is where we have to go in our area; having tried the fried "fish" from the local fast food places and being very disappointed. Broiled fish is a good choice here, do not go with grilled as it will be dry.
The crab linguini is always a favorite choice for my husband; one time there was no crab, but now we know to ask for sufficient amount of crab. The alredo sauce on the entree is one of his favorites. I used to get fried shrimp, but after a few times of all breading and no shrimp I've switched to the coconut shrimp. The dipping sauce is not my favorite, but the shrimp is so rich, you really do not need the sauce. Salads here are crisp, fresh and generous; also love the thousand island dressing. Cole slaw is good; enjoy the biscuits, but my hubby feels they are too salty/spicey. He would like some butter to spread on them too, but we always forget to ask.
I had the lobster pizza, which is a featured appetizer this month. It was dry with little cheese, but had adequate diced tomotoes and small bits of lobster. Crust was thin as I like it. Server brought salad with wrong dressing and not on the side as requested, but it was quickly corrected. The grilled talapia is one of our favorites; generous and sweet and flaky and broiled to perfection. Best tartar sauce ever here and I usually ask for extra as it is so yummy.

Atmosphere is OK, dark, nothing spectaular. We are always greeted promptly by a pleasant hostess and usually there is no wait time as we come at off hours. Bar area appears more lighted and inviting and we have sometimes eaten at the bar if the restaurant is crowded.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Ate lunch at the Red Lobster. I don't have one near me so it was a first time experience. Very clean place and friendly staff. Food was great and priced as expected.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We met our family here for dinner and even though it was late the server was very accommodating and was not pushy at all. Food was great and we will return!

1  Thank Banana427