“Great for a family dinner”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #58 of 201 Restaurants in Clermont
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Tarpon Springs, Florida
“Great for a family dinner”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We met our family here for dinner and even though it was late the server was very accommodating and was not pushy at all. Food was great and we will return!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Banana427

Clermont, Florida
“Good Choice for Seafood”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Our family ate at Red Lobster. We like the consistency of the food. It is always good. Undoubtedly, there are higher-priced seafood restaurants that serve higher quality seafood, but Red Lobster competes. My kids love the cheese bisquits and the popcorn shrimp. My wife and I have eaten fish, shrimp, and other seafood and have always enjoyed it. The service has always been very good. The servers have always been friendly. Our food arrived in a timely manner. We can recommend Red Lobster in Clermont.

• Visited November 2012
Marysville, Ohio
“Great fish”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

After a long cycling ride, the Red Loster was a great treat from cycling food. The Four, is a great way to have a great four course meal. The service was great with the sisters servers taking care of us.

Visited January 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Perfect Service”
Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

Although I have eaten at Red Lobster multiple times and a few times at this location, this was by far our best experience! Our server made us feel as though we were the only family in the restaurant. Her attention and friendliness were both superb. I wish I would have written her name down, as I would have loved to recognize her. I would definitely recommend the Clermont Red Lobster to anyone in the area!

Sebring, Florida
“Very clean restaurant with delicious seafood”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

This Red Lobster seems very well managed. We had lunch and the service was very good. The fried clams were delicious and the salads were fresh. I recommend this restaurant.

• Visited August 2012