“Good Wings - No Bull”

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #77 of 197 Restaurants in Clermont
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ocoee, Florida
“Good Wings - No Bull”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

We've been here a few times now and usually, they're good. Everything is pretty fresh. Every now and then, something might not be the best, but if you let them know you're not happy, they'll do what they need to, to make you happy. Lots of big screen tv's for watching games. There are a few games for people like hoops and something with rifles too. Great for parties or just some time out with some friends or even a date.

Visited November 2013

Clermont, Florida
“BBQ Hot Wings are a winner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

My new favorite wings out are their BBQ hot wings that are as tasty as I have had in a while. Two times now I have split a 20 wing order and was totally filled to satisfaction. The staff at the bar are always eager to please. This flavor is pretty terrific for a wing that gives the ones I make on the grill a run for my money.

Woodbridge, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best BDubs by far!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

I am a die hard bdubs fan and try to find one whenever I am on business. This location is by far one of the top 3 bdubs (you should check out Woodbridge VA as well!) as far as customer service goes. My server (sorry I coudlnt remember the name) was attentive and didnt treat my team and I like just another table. I asked to speak to a manager (Alayna) to compliment her on her team and she coudlnt have been more courteous or grateful for the words of encouragement.
Keep this team and especially this management around, and I will be sure to be back!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank anonymous680
Orlando, Florida
“Best Sports Bar in Clermont”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

This is by far the best sport bar in Clermont, they have TV's and projectors from cealing to the ground. Good beer and food specials.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank MilitaryNurse
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our server Frank was outstanding!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Frank our server was outstanding, really hard worker he was running the entire floor and the bar all by himself and still kept up with all his customers. Food was great, everything was fresh and delicious!

• Visited April 2013