“Second best in the area:”

Robata Japanese Steak House
Ranked #52 of 205 Restaurants in Clermont
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Orlando, Florida
“Second best in the area:”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

While this place has everything it needs to be excellent, they are lacking on the service area just a little bit. They have a very young staff (they look like the kids of the owners) that look annoyed sometimes.
The food is great and the hibachi sections is huge. I give them a very good for food and an average for service.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank MilitaryNurse

florida
“Love the all you can eat”
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Every time I go here I get the all you can eat sushi and It is absolouty outstanding. The staff is nice, the food is exquisite, and the fact that it's all you can eat is great. I'd definitely reccamend it.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Blake S
South Carolina
“Return to robata”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Last visit food was great and waitress staff was fair but must have had a change in management or whatever but waitress was wonderful...helpful and attentive....cooked food at our table was wonderful and the chef very pleasant.....must haves are the red snapper....salmon are number one...tried the noodle this time instead of rice and it was great....thanks again and keep up the good work

Visited March 2013
1 Thank BigGreenVan
florida
“Robata”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

It was good, expensive for a local restaurant... thought I saw a little black hair on my food...hoping it was my own.

Visited July 2012
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Will not be back.”
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

My family wanted to eat in a place that we didn't expect much but we didn't expect this at all.
I have eaten there when it first opened and didn't think the service was that great at the time but we thought that we should give them a break.
We gave it another shot and they missed the mark completely.
There were only two things that saved the place from being marked horrible on all accounts. 1) the waitress (think she is knew) pointed out my wife ordered 2 rolls that were on the all u can eat menu and saved us a couple of dollars. 2). The food was ok.
Now the bad. By the way it was not crowded when we arrived but it did get busier as the night progressed. Took sometime before we were even greeted let alone seated. My brother asked for some utensils and never received them. I ended up hunting another person down to get it. No one gave us refills on water. Had to find someone to get it. Food ordered did not arrive. No one asked how everything tasted or if anything else was needed. Front of the house seemed like they were chickens with their heads cut off.
Recommendations to the restaurant. Have one person at the register who can also seat people. One waiter/waitress serving the food and taking orders. Others can assist but at least there is some accountability. Hire more people on bust nights.
Recommendations to readers. Wait until they revamp the service. They lost us completely. If it wasn't for the waitress who pointed out that we could save a few bucks we would have left nothing for a tip.