“MUY DELICIOSO”
Review of Troy's Cuban Deli

Troy's Cuban Deli
Ranked #14 of 210 Restaurants in Clermont
Cuisines: Cuban, Healthy
Description: If you're in Clermont and looking for an authentic Cuban experience check out Troy's. At Troy's we offer an authentic experience with a healthy twist. The menu at Troy's is designed to cater to those who demand healthy, fresh, flavorful food. We only use all-natural, hormone-free, antibiotic-free ingredients.
Reviewed January 21, 2013

A friend and I stopped in for lunch on a Friday. The place was heaving and with good reason. We found a table fairly fast, and ordered an 18 inch cuban, and the grilled chicken plate. It was the best food ever!
We had an enormous portion, but managed to eat almost all of it. We saved some of the cuban sandwich
for later. The yellow rice topped with black beans was really, really tasty. I would have liked to order some more of that by itself.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. We loved it so much, we returned the next morning to try some of their coffee and sweets. We were not disappointed. We got a cocoanut trat with whipped cream on top and 2 coffees. It was very rich and delicious. I sure wish they were closer to the Florida panhandle!

1  Thank PuddinpieNWFlorida
Troy H, Owner at Troy's Cuban Deli, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. We take great pride in our place and we hope it reflects in our service and food. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Pros:
friendly service
very flavorful steak
generous serving sizes

Cons:
rice was bland
black beans were bland

Troy H, Owner at Troy's Cuban Deli, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

We appreciate your comments on your experience at Troy's. We want to make sure we exceed your expectations on all aspects of your meal at Troy's. At Troy's we are trying to offer healthier options with lower salt and less fat without compromising flavor. We are adjusting our receipes to reflect those changes, but flavor comes first!!! Thank you for your positive comments and look forward to your return.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

This is a small cuban deli type resturant. It is basically a take out place but there are tables if you want to eat-in. the atmosphere is lacking and it is not very neat looking/ Some times the food is very good but don't go late because the food will be cold and dried out. It's the only place to get cuban food in Clermont.

1  Thank Baker1958
Troy H, Owner at Troy's Cuban Deli, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

I appreciate your comments and I apologize if we didn't meet your expectations. At Troy's we want to offer Fresh Flavorful Cuban Food from open to close!!! We listen to our guest and we will make any adjustment necesary to make sure our guest have the same experience throughout the day. I would welcome you back so that we can offer you the quality food we are known for.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

We live in Clermont and stop by Troy's regularly. The Cuban food is delicious, the restaurant is very clean and the staff is so friendly. The prices are reasonable for the high quality & quantity that you receive. Troy, the owner, is a super host.

Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I tried this Cuban deli and was very pleasantly surprised! Authentic flavors, plentiful portions and great service! Everything we had was delicious! I had the media noche sandwich & my husband the Cuban roast pork with onions - both were excellent. The black bean and rice were great too. My only concern would be for tables. They have very few and at peak times I'm guessing it could be standing room or take out only. We were there for a late lunch and had no problems however there was a steady line with eat-in and take-out customers. Great Cuban Food and reasonably priced!