“Great Cuban food in a warm and welcoming environment.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Troy's Cuban Deli

Troy's Cuban Deli
Ranked #8 of 197 Restaurants in Clermont
Cuisines: Latin, Spanish
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: If you're in Clermont and looking for an authentic Cuban experience check out Troy's. At Troy's we offer an authentic experience with a healthy twist. The menu at Troy's is designed to cater to those who demand healthy, fresh, flavorful food. We only use all-natural, hormone-free, antibiotic-free ingredients.
Florida
“Great Cuban food in a warm and welcoming environment.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

It would be impossible not to love Troy and his restaurant. The Cuban food is authentic, plentiful and satisfying and Troy and Joey and their staff greet every patron like an old friend. Top any of the lunch specials with a Cafe con Leche Grande and you have a great meal.

Visited August 2012

Clermont, Florida
“Delicious Cuban Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

I lived in Miami for 2 years and I love a good Cuban restaurant. Troy's is a real gem in Clermont, fl. First the service is excellent, The owner is very friendly and helpful. He goes above and beyond while on my visit there I saw him take a customers order to his car since the costumer was a senior citizen and would have had challenges carrying the food to his car. My favorite is the steak sandwich(pan con Bistec) Try it you'll love it. The Cuban sandwiches are also delicious. I highly recommend Troy's

Central Florida
“Can't get this food anywhere else in Clermont!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

What a great little gem! A small place, seems to do a lot of take-out, but has seating too. Expect a visit from Troy himself if you eat in. I'm just a white girl who loves Cuban food but it seems pretty authentic to me! Moist, scrumptious pork is my personal favorite, but I can't wait to try the Cuban sandwich too! Always interesting specials too. Support an impressive family-owned restaurant and give Troy's a try!

“A TASTE OF CUBA IN AN ANGLO WASTELAND.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

We were in Clermont for my grandson's wedding. Had a hankering on Friday evening for Cuban food. Drove around looking for a suitable restaurant and finally did a Google search, locating Troy's Cuban Deli. It was too late for dinner as it was already 8:50 pm and Troy's closes at 9:00 pm. So we saved the info for lunch on Saturday.

Sure enough, Troy's was everything we were expecting and more. The blue plate special of the day is HUGE. Generous portions. Friendly service. The roast pork was moist; moros delicious; cuban sandwich genuine and full; garbanzo soup like my Mom used to make (RIP); mariquitas; yuca con mojo; pastelitos; tres leches; arroz con leche; and all three types of cuban coffee: negrito, cortadito, & cafe con leche. We had ourselves a veritable feast and all for under $40 for three of us, including tip.

Troy even came to our table greet us and chatted with us for a bit. Since we're both Miamians we had much in common. Already programmed in my cell phone for the next time we're in the area.

Visited July 2012
3 Thank SweetLilMizMargi
“Cubano Sandwich”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

I rate Cuban joints of their Cuban sandwiches and let me tell you this place is for real. Real crispy buttery Cuban bread with pulled pork inside. Couldn't ask for a better sandwich!!! Awesome!!!