We reserved 2 -3 BR units this past week and had a wonderful family vacation with 2 of our children, their spouses and 4 grandchildren ages 3-5 years old while visiting Disney. We were in building #405 directly across from the activity center with 2 adjoining rooms on the 3rd floor, and were greeted at the gate by our personal concierge (a new program); Henry, who took us directly to our units, gave us an update on all amenities, brochures on Disney, along with all resort schedule, etc. What a wonderful way to check in and avoid the hassle of high pressure sales people after traveling. Henry did invite us to a breakfast for more info but he was not trying to sell timeshare, only to make our visit more enjoyable. He did say we could do a timeshare presentation if we wanted, but he was not in sales. We received no calls about presentations during the week,(unplugged the room phones, had cell phones). We truly enjoyed our 2nd visit to this resort; 1st was 15 years ago and what a difference in size, buildings, amenities, etc.
The amenities are excellent, many pools ( nearly 1 for each building) & lots of daily activities. Our grandchildren especially enjoyed the Kid's waterpark and the Build A Buddy activity at the Activity Center where they built their own stuffed animal for only $10.00.
The rooms wee exceptionally clean, well stocked, and we had everything in supplies needed for the week.
If possible, be sure to attend The Dueling Pianos on Thursday night At The Big Kahuna for some real enjoyable entertainment. The food is good and reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you seek relaxation, exploration, or inspiration, Summer Bay Orlando by Exploria Resorts has something for the whole family. Experience a luxury family destination that delivers the thrill of Orlando's world-renown attractions with the comforts of a leisure getaway. Enjoy all the highlights of our 400-acre lavishly landscaped resort and 64-acre private lake, located a mere 10 minutes from Walt Disney World Resort. Summer Bay Orlando is the perfect Florida getaway for family, fun, and freedom.Luxury accommodations: Why settle for a cramped room when you can settle into a spacious sanctuary? From roomy hotel accommodations to two or three bedroom fully furnished condominiums, we've got you covered with home-style comfort. Enjoy a homemade dinner with the family. Step out on your balcony to watch a glorious Florida sunset. Or take the night off and watch a movie on your flat screen TV. Stress-free park hopping: hop on our complimentary shuttle to Epcot(R), Magic Kingdom(R) Park or Universal Studios Florida(R).Fun in the sun: Whether your goal is a relaxing escape or a spectacular adventure, Summer Bay Orlando can fulfill your desire with a host of activities, amenities, and dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Vacatia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Summer Bay Orlando By Exploria Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summer Bay Hotel Clermont
- Summer Bay Resort Orlando
- Summer Bay Resorts