“Berkshire Concepts Great Value”

Summer Bay Orlando By Exploria Resorts
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Clermont
Boston, Massachusetts
“Berkshire Concepts Great Value”
Reviewed February 3, 2012

We are a new member with Berkshire Concepts and were able to book a 4bdr/sleeps 16 people for an entire week for only $659 that is an incredible deal for this property....they have great amenities here and it is very close to the Disney property in which they have a free shuttle . Also we did NOT have to go to a timeshare presentation. when you figure it out this only cost $41 per person for the whole week "I don't think you can beat that" 4 bdrm (16/Full)

Click here to view the dates in a calendar.

Apr 25-May 02 (7)

$94*/night ($659.99*)

Thanks Berkshire Concepts

Room Tip: Go with the Big units
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
144 Thank bos2nm

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (396)
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Overall the property is beautiful. The rooms need an update. 10 minute drive to Disney parks and located near plenty of shopping. We stayed for 4 nights. We received 3 day Disney park tickets (2 adult and 2 children) in exchange for doing a 90 minute presentation/tour which actually lasted for 3 hours. We paid $200 a night for a 2 bedroom Condo INCLUDING the park tickets so we definately got a deal and I can't complain! I wouldn't buy a timeshare there as there are better deals with Marriot or other companies. Plus we weren't so impressed with the presentation. If your going to Disney this place is definately worth a try though the rooms are not 5 Star!

• Stayed January 2012
15 Thank Riverz12
Hawick, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 21, 2012

we stayed here during our summer holidays last year while in florida, this is an amazing place to stay always clean and plenty of pools round the buildings so the pools dont get that busy, we stayed in a two bedroomed apartment but there was 8 of us, there was plenty of room it consisted of 2 double beds in one bedroom a kingsize in another bedroom and a sofa bed in the livingroom and there was plenty space so we didnt get in each others way, we were there during independance day and they put on an amazing firework display all free of charge of course, and there was stalls etc to buy things from and purchase food and beverages, we were going to the universal parks so was a bit far out for that but if you were going to disney parks its in a lovely quiet location for you, it has many on site facilities including tennis crazy golf and water sports, lovely lovely place to stay couldnt think more highly of it, hope you all like it as well as couldnt fault it one bit you will really enjoy your stay at the summer bay if you choose to stay there.

Room Tip: rooms on the bottom have easier access to the pools as we just opened out french doors and the pool...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
16 Thank Ashley_1008
Alberta, Canada
Reviewed January 13, 2012

My family of 4 recently stayed at the Summer Bay Villas in a 2 bedroom unit. We thoroughly enjoyed our time there and would recommend it to others. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the grounds were beautiful. The only downside was that we had a unit that faced Hwy 192 so the traffic noise was a little loud. The resort also offers a free shuttle to the Disneyworld parks which we took advantage of.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms in the building 108 because of the traffic noise.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
7 Thank luv2getaway
Lakeland, Florida
Reviewed January 12, 2012

My wife and I had the opportunity to spend five days at Summer Bay from January 6th to 10th. Although, I would only give the unitwe had fair as it needed some updates. Someplaces the baseboards needed to be cleanes and the bedding seemed very worn. Staff seemed very friendly and there was very good amenities.
We were not able to do our presentation until monday morning even though we arrired on Friday morning. Our appointment was for 11.00am and we arrived early. When John our presentator called us, he(John) seemed very friendly but as the 90 minitue presentation went on to be a three hour ordeal with constant guilt trip after guilt trip. As my wife and I are both retired ministers, I told John, thus He picked up on it that we should buy so that we could use it to send people Then he got on to if we didn't buy we would not be leaving a legecy to our children, our grandchildren or our great-grandchildren.
Once, my wife and I left the building, we had to sit in van and just share the ordeal we had jst been through. It was not a good experience.
Pastor Bob

Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
7 Thank Bob B
Clovis, California
Reviewed January 9, 2012

They treat thier customers like crap. They have sold their property shortly after I bought one of thier timeshares and didn't notify me that my timeshare would be sold to a different company and I no longer have the package I originally purchased. I have spent $3000 of my own money to purchase the timeshare and now they are saying because thier records don't show that they took a phone call to bank my points that I will lose those points and I've spent all of that money and I can't even use my time share for another year. I was lied to at the sell and now im being told i'm a liar because they don't have any record of me requesting to bank points. They are the reason i will never be apart of a timeshare.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank KlrXovr31
South Lake Tahoe, California
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Booked a 3 week stay at the resort through RCI last June. After reading some poor reviews, became appprehesive, as we have previously stayed at the Hilton Vacation Club, and we're sure anything would be a let down. Upon our arrival, which was early, we were treated like valued guests and within an hour, our villa was ready. Everything was perfect, the location across from the pool, the cleanliness, amentities, etc. We were so pleased with everything, we made reservations for next Summer. The activities for kids was great, our daughter loved the magic show and crafts which were at no cost. Any maintanence problems were dealt with promptly and was even giving a jump start when the battery in our rental car died (I left the lights on). Everyone at this resort is great with the exception of the sales staff. We got talked into the 60 minute presentation to keep from being bothered every day during our vacation. Big mistake. Four hours later, after 3 very rude sales people, we were let go. There is so much to do at the resort, we only went to the atttraction twice during our 3 week stay (Busch Gardens and Dinosaur World).

Room Tip: Stay at the resort, not villas, houses, or hotels on property.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank frugel-traveler
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clermont
Florida Center
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort
Caribe Royale Orlando
#85 of 339 in Orlando

Been to Summer Bay Orlando By Exploria Resorts? Share your experiences!