“Really bad pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Phone # 352-536-2001
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I picked up a pizza on a Tuesday night around 7:00 PM. Absolutely no one was in the restaurant. After eating the pizza, I understood why. Honestly, one of the worst foods that I have eaten from a restaurant in quite some time. Needless to say, I will never be back. Are they still in business??

1  Thank Greggchr

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We found this place by accident. Stayed at a hotel up the road & drove till we saw this place & pulled in. Great Italian food. Veal pram $13 ! And large portions. Every time we are in the area we hit this place. If you like Italian , you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

We stayed at the Breezea Resort next door for a week. Our last night there we decided to try Diromio's. Wished we had tried it earlier. The food was fantastic, the service (Danielle) was excellent. (Can't forget the bartender, she was great as well). The pizza was probably the best I have had in ages. Danielle suggested the eggplant for my wife and she hit a home run. Atmoshere was great. We will definitely be going back when we are in the area. Great job Diromio's.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

We have probably drove past this restaurant hundreds of times, without even thinking of going in! This time, thought we would give it a try. Far better than expected. Really polite service, great with the kids!
Food good too. Calzone was huge!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

We arrived in Clermont on Saturday & went for takeout.

Staff were friendly, local & helpful.

Pizza (cheese steak with onion & green pepper) was excellent - strikes me this place has pulled its socks up from previous reviews, Give it another try - I loved it.