“Great time, Excellent Value”

Oakwood Smokehouse & Grill
Ranked #14 of 205 Restaurants in Clermont
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Toronto, Canada
“Great time, Excellent Value”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We had dinner with 5 friends the last night we were in Florida. What a great time! Our server was personable, answered our questions and served us promptly. The food was good. I particilarly like their fried pickles. Ribs is their specilty and they are excellent. The wine and beer is really well priced. Great time. Great atmosphere. Won't break the bank.

1 Thank GRTinTO

Madison, Wisconsin
“Phenomenal food, service AND prices, not to mention serving sizes!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

My husband and I enjoy trying new restaurants while on vacation. We do like BBQ, but usually are always disappointed, but not here! It was Sunday, which meant $3 off a full rack of ribs, so I decided to try them, along with a side of Mac & cheese and a sweet potato, joined by a giant slice of garlic Toast. My husband tried the 3 meat combo of sliced beef, pulled pork, and smoked chicken.(choice of white or dark meat) his sides were green beans and baked beans and garlic toast. The ribs were amazing! They fell off the one, the BBQ was slightly glazed, and very meaty with no gristle or fat. In our opinion the ribs were the " overall winner" ! We also wanted to watch the rest of the Daytona 500 race, so we splurged and ordered dessert to eat while the race finished.... peach cobbler and chocolate lava cake, both a la mode. The cobbler was out of this world, next time I want to try the black berry one. Hubby had a beer with his meal and the bill was less than $40, a real value! If you are visiting Micky & Minnie and want a great meal, extremely value priced, this is well worth the drive! Now we are just sad we don't have one of these in Wisconsin!

1 Thank labtechs1
Peterborough, Canada
“Awsome Ribs”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Oakwood is our MOST favourite rib place. If you like ribs that are smothered with BBQ sauce and fall off the bone then give this place a try. Staff is soooo friendly and helpful. The baked beans and sweet potato fries are also good. The price is also great. $12.99 for a full rack of ribs with sides on Sunday and Wednesday. Also they have specials all week.

Orlando, Florida
“BEST BARBEQUE SINCE WE LEFT TEXAS”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We have found a few good barbeque places locally, but have now found our favorite place! This is a spacious, comfortable and clean establishment, and includes an outdoor seating area as well. There is a view of Lake Minneola from the front of the restaurant. The staff are very friendly, courteous and efficient, and from what we could hear, many of the locals know the staff by name and reverse...which speaks volumes. We cannot say enough great things about the menu selections, including the variety of side dishes. We had the most tender and tastiest baby back ribs we have ever had (a special of a whole rack of ribs with two sides for $12.99)--great value. The sauce was delicious and plentiful...but if you need more, it is on the table for your convenience. I am a french fry snob, and read on Trip Advisor that they were great....when I asked our friendly server about the fries, she suggested I ask for them well done, just like she does--they were perfect--crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. The collard greens were delicious. Didn't care for the garlic toast that is included with the meal, (another thing I am picky about since I make my own garlic bread frequently requested at family gatherings.) There was not enough butter or garlic flavor for my taste, and it could be crunchier. Our soda/tea was refilled promptly without us asking. GREAT MEAL, VALUE AND SERVICE IN A COMFORTABLE ATMOSPHERE--WE WILL RETURN OFTEN.

Huntingdon
“Fantastic Ribs!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The ribs just fall off the bone, and are they ever delicious! Worth getting your fingers smeared up for, but don't worry though they have lots of napkins!

Visited January 2013