“Hmmmm”

Dining options: Breakfast
clermont
“Hmmmm”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Such a shame. Cute little restaurant that could do so much better.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank whimisical

“BEST food in town!!!!!”
Reviewed June 15, 2012 via mobile

This is our favorite place for breakfast. Shrimp and crab omellets with hollandaise, brie with fruit preserves, bagles with smoked salmon, cream cheese and capers...their menu is fabulous. Their service is friendly (even when I run into them at Circle K) and they even have cheese making classes. Sometimes Cheesers pairs up with the wine shop across the street for wine and cheese pairings. Cheesers isn't open for dinner very often, but when they are - BE THERE. You can buy gourmet cheeses or chocolates to go. I love the mismatched tables and chairs and the high-backed winged armchairs to sit in at the front windows.

1 Thank ohdanigirl75
Central Florida, Florida
“Spot for lunch”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Classy service and good food. A family operation in downtown Clermont

Visited May 2012
Central Florida
“Don't know what to think...”
Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

I'm not sure what to think about this place...on one hand, the burgers my husband and I got were delicious and inventive, and our server was very friendly. But that's pretty much all I can say that is positive. For starters, we had our 3-week old baby in his car seat with us. They brought out a high chair to flip upside down and stick the car seat in, but I politely declined, explaining that because doing this makes the bottom part much smaller than the top part, it would be top heavy and therefore was dangerous. All high chairs are required to have a warning label on them stating this but this one did by have that so it must have been removed. Then what appeared to be the owner came over and wanted to know what the problem was, so i explained again. She shrugged her shoulders and said that she'd never heard that and everyone else did it. Then she suggested that we put the car seat on the seat of a chair, like the people next to us did - um, what?? That is extremely dangerous, someone barely bumping into the chair would send it flying! I don't care if other people do it, I
choose not to! Then this same lady sat at an empty table near us and spent the rest of our meal interjecting herself into our conversation and that of the tables around us. The burgers we had were good, but for the price I thought they should at least come with fries instead of bagged chips. I don't think we'll be going there again.

Clermont, Florida
“Homemaid Goodness.”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

I love everything about this place. From the sandwiches to the desserts made by hand.

Visited March 2012