“Beautiful location, like being in paradise”
State-of-the-Art Movie Theater
Harry Potter Bedroom
One of the arcades - More photos: www.theeverafterestate.com
Romantic Bedroom
enjoy scenery or ride on of the property\'s 3 carousel horse merry-go-rounds
play air hockey, crazy taxi and other games in one of the arcades..
casually elegant dining...More photos: www.theeverafterestate.com
gym with plasma screen, workout videos, free weights, machines, bike, and more.
Gated entrance to island..(pass gate, drive over short land bridge)
part of our long driveway entrance...More photos: www.theeverafterestate.com
mature natural oak trees, beautiful driveway...More photos: www.theeverafterestate.com
one of several arcade/game rooms -- this one with authentic skeeball
one of 8 bathrooms.. More photos: www.theeverafterestate.com
marsh views - bass fishing and more..
An ariel view of the property - its own 62 acre car-accessible private island
follow the yellow brick road! - More photos: www.theeverafterestate.com
one of 3 carousel horse rides-- and an outdoor pool table / billiards
One of the family rooms - More photos: www.theeverafterestate.com
More photos: www.theeverafterestate.com
Mini Golf ! More photos: www.theeverafterestate.com
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jbblessed
South florida
“Beautiful location, like being in paradise”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Just wanted to start out saying that Everyone was so pleasant and patient with me because I know I put them through a lot when booking this estate. I thank everyone for being so kind to me.
I had my family reunion here with over 30 attendees from age 3 to 80! Everyone enjoyed it! We had movie night in the awesome theater. All of the rooms had different themes and were very clean. We had a pool party in the beautiful pool. The list goes on. Everything about this place is both fun and breath taking !

Tamika B
Montpelier, Virginia
“A Magical Experience”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

There are no words to describe The Ever After Estates. Breathtakingly beautiful comes to mind! This place is everything you can imagine. Vacatation getaway, fun, tranquil, exciting, relaxing. There's so much to do on the property; forget about hitting the city! My family and I can't wait to visit again. Hidden treasures. It's like your own little island filled with magical things to do. I loved every minute of it.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Daytona Beach
Reviewed May 6, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Justin B
Carmel, Indiana
“Most Amazing Rental for Children and Adults Alike”
Reviewed January 6, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

My family spent Christmas 2013 at the Ever After Estate. There were ten adults and nine children (aged nine and under). We needed a place that could fit us all comfortably but also wanted a place that afforded us privacy and the ability to spend a week relaxing together without the craziness of a theme resort. Ever After Estate was the perfect destination. It had something for everyone. Only one day into our stay the children declared it the best vacation ever! With the carousels, ball pit, putt putt course, movie theater, basketball court, soccer field, and, of course, pool with water slide, there was no shortage of things to do. We had planned to spend several days at Disney but only ended up going once. We all decided that the Ever After Estate was more fun! We had a fire pit night, an air hockey tournament, a putt putt tournament, and movie nights. The owner is outstanding and he has wonderful management assistants. They promptly fulfilled any requests and answered all of our questions throughout the week. After we booked the week, the kids watched the YouTube videos of the Ever After Estate and talked constantly about going. We were a little worried that it may not be as good as they were imagining. It turned out to be even better than expected. We all want to go back as soon as possible.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The smiles on the children's faces
Liked least: Leaving
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing