“Lunch with a new friend”
Review of Ay Jalisco

Ay Jalisco
Ranked #24 of 210 Restaurants in Clermont
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I thought I was in Mexico when I walked into this restaurant with a new friend. Service was quick, friendly and informative. The decor was so colorful that I was immediately excited and decided to try something new to eat. I got brave and ordered a Mexican fish dish....it was delicious. My friend ordered tacos and they were beautiful which she stated were yummy. To add to our meals we had margaritas --- yum and of course too full to consider dessert....so we took home leftovers and vowed to try something new again soon.

2  Thank nanceb1439

Reviewed October 14, 2013

we love the atmosphere, food is always great and the best of all, the people that work there, all are awesome!!!

2  Thank Diana R
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Went here close to closing time and I appreciated that they didn't act like we were a bother. We got the enchiladas and fajitas. Great choices. Everything tasted fresh. Salsa was a bit runnier than I'm used to, but had a good flavor. Waiters were great, always keeping our drinks refilled.

2  Thank flowerberry
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

My family & I have been eating at Ay Jalisco for years! We all love this place! The food is great and the service is outstanding!!! We love Maribel! We consider her our family too!!! Definitely the best Mexican food in Lake County!!!

2  Thank Kristie S
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Great food! The bill is always low and the chips and salsa keep coming! There is so much to select from on their menu! From beans to seafood!

2  Thank Laura M