“Great place!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

I love the outback and the service at this location is great. Everyone had been friendly and attentive. Speed of service was perfect, food hot and fresh, and overall service was great! We will be back here!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Servers don't smile have an attitude when the are talking to you look like they should work in the back where people can't see how much they hate dealing with guests.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

The Outback Steakhoue in Clermont is a wonderful place to eat. The food is consistently wonderful and so is the service. My husband is hooked on the steak and I always try something new. No matter what I order, I always have to include a chopped blue cheese pecan salad...my favorite. We have been to many Outbacks in different parts of the country but the one in Clermont is our favorite...great atmosphere, friendly professional service and, of course, great food!

Reviewed April 26, 2014

I love this place. We return here every year when we're in Florida and have never ever been disappointed. Love sitting at the bar and eating, cos the atmosphere is just great. The staff are friendly, the service quick and efficient and the food just delicious.........and it's not expensive. Would thoroughly recommend the garlic mash with one of their fabulous steaks.......can't wait to return next year.

1  Thank JWoodzie
Reviewed March 1, 2014

If you haven't tried the Wednesday special I highly recommend it! We have made it a regular appointment. Great food, relaxing atmosphere and consistently delish! I love the steak and cheescake! And their wedge salad is one of the best too! See you next Wednesday!