“Perfect Location”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

suespring...
Scarborough, United Kingdom
“Perfect Location”
Reviewed June 14, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

I rented this Villa for 10 days in April and did not want to go home, this Villa is on a gated community and I noticed how very clean High Grove Estate was on entry. The villa was immaculate and very comfy beds , set in a corner plot this peaceful Villa was ideal. We had the sun till late at night and the pool and hot tub was the perfect place to relax on a night . This Villa is very handy for all the parks, nearby supermarkets and some lovely places to eat. I have booked to go again in October with my daughter and family. I loved the open plan living space, plus having the laundry room was brilliant .

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
sinead f
“Amazing”
Reviewed June 13, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Stayed in the villa for 2 weeks on our trip to Orlando it was honestly amazing , the villa is huge so plenty of space and clean. The landlord was so great with communication even to the point of sending me pictures of the plugs so I could get the right adapter.

Could not recommend this villa and landlord enough would definetly reach out to him first when I go back to Orlando !

Management Response
Jun 14, 2018
Thank you so much. It was a pleasure to have you as our guests. We hope to see you again one day.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing