“Nice service” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Devenney's Pub

Devenney's Pub
Ranked #7 of 195 Restaurants in Clermont
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Irish Pub & Family Restaurant
Cape Coral, Florida
“Nice service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

I went here solo as I was traveling for business and spent a long time chatting with a waitress who was very kind. The food was very good I had chicken that was covered with mushrooms and a sauce that was very tasty. I would recommend this place to all but the only thing was the place was dead when I went. Granted it was a Wednesday evening, I was hoping for a lively atmosphere. However that being said the owner and staff were very nice to me so when I'm back in the area I will definitely stop by!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank skoteach32

Sebring, Florida
“First and last visit”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

Devenney's was a specific road trip destination for us and a couple of friends. A road trip destination because we have no similar Irish pub/restaurants with a menu like this in our home town. It would be the first time here for everyone involved.

Let's just say this is not a pecial out of town lunch destination that we or our company will drive to again.

We were all disappointed in too many things including the food, and much higher than expected final bill for what we were served. As a sports bar/pub it would probably be an OK destination. But we went there for the food...

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank TwoFloridians34626
Godalming, UK
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun, friendly & a refreshing change”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

Feeling a bit 'burgered-out' so ventured into Devenney's for a bit of a change. Our party of six were not disappointed. It was a Friday night, the bar had a great buzz (they had a really good singer/guitarist playing that night) and the food we had was excellent. The fish and chips were to die for and the various Irish themed dishes were awarded the seal of approval from the genuine Irish contingent in our party. We found the staff to be very pleasant and the prices to be pretty reasonable. We are always happy to pay a fair price for good food, great service and a fun atmosphere - and that is exactly what we got. Can't understand some of the earlier negative comments. We had a blast.

1 Thank godalminggirl
orlando
“better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife and i went back to Devenneys for the first time in a while and was very pleasently surprised by the "special" menu. My wife had fish and chips which were genuinely fantastic and i was also equally impressed with my sheppherds pie. Loved the staff, still not sure if the lady that served us was the owner but very nice and friendly. Being a Ex-Pat Brit local we were all happy, the new owners obviously care about customer satisfaction...

• 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Lloyd H
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

Take no notice of the last review [dissapointing] I witnessed these so called brits. They were obnoxious people that give brits a bad name. As a successful bar owner from the uk i am discussted to be associated with these people that call themselves brits and hope they get resl bsd service for the rest of their trip.. the service food and everything about devennys irish pub is awesome

1 Thank rjwk1111