“Like it was our own home!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Stephanie...
“Like it was our own home!”
Reviewed April 16, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I really enjoyed staying here with my family. Everyone had their own rooms. Even the baby girls slept in their room the entire night! The rooms where very comfortable. The only issue I had was the mattress in the master bed room, you could feel the wires in it. Other than that, the house way great along with the pool area. Oh! And we had a great neighbor (owner) who was very nice and even gave our children pool toys and snacks.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Apr 23, 2015
Thank you for the nice feedback, we are happy you enjoyed your stay and this home. We have passed on the message to the owners about the mattress.
Hope to have you back soon.
Thanks-Rent A Villa/Eagle Management
Mike A
“Functional wheelchair friendly house”
Reviewed March 22, 2015 for a stay in February 2015

With six adults one in a wheelchair, and two children, the house held up very well. Good location. I was very pleased with our choice. The management company was very friendly

Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 65+
Apr 27, 2015
Thank you for the feedback, this is our only handicap accessible home and we are happy to know your stay was enjoyable.
Thanks-Rent A Villa/Eagle Management
HeatherAL...
“Amazing house!”
Reviewed January 31, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

This house was amazing! For the cost and my family it was more than perfect! We had my husband and I, my mother and my 2 girls, ages 9 and 11. Everyone has there own room ,4 bedrooms and 3 full baths. The pool was perfect and I paid to get it heated and the girls swam whatever they could. The house was impeccable clean. The kitchen was well stocked. The games in the garage were great for the kids, pool, air hockey. The washer and dryer were wonderful to keep clothes clean. The neighborhood was nice, we went for many walks, there was an orange field. We are going to keep this house on our travel plans again!

Rooms Location
Cleanliness Service
Apr 27, 2015
So glad you enjoyed the home and the location, we hope to have you back soon.
Thank you-Rent A Villa/Eagle Management
Ontario, Canada
Reviewed March 19, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Mar 19, 2014
Thank you again for choosing our vacation rental for so many years. We always enjoy having you back. Thanks
Greenfield
Reviewed March 5, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Mar 5, 2014
Thank you for the feedback. All the maintenance issues have been addresses so thanks for letting us know.
TX

Reviewed April 15, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Apr 15, 2013
Thanks and we have suggested new pots and pans for the home.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing