“Pleanty of space”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

pebadee
NJ
“Pleanty of space”
Reviewed January 11, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Stayed at this house for four nights this Holiday season.
This is an Advantage Home that we booked through Hotels.com, so we got it at a value price.
Of course, because of that, we didnt know what house we were getting until we pulled up to the lock box Sunday night. But, during the booking process we increased the probability of getting one of the better Trip Advisor reviewed Advantage Homes by going with a 4 bedroom vs a 3 bedroom. It was more money but worth it for the peace of mind.
We were very happy with the result.
We had no issues with the beds, the neighborhood was safe and convenient, with a mix of permanent homeowners and some unoccupied houses. Yes, some houses had some additional items in their driveways etc., but not enough to bother us. we even got some additional fireworks from the local folk on NY Eve,
It would have received a 5 except for the two issues that we had were exactly as was stated in a review in 2011 - the dryer did not dry (maybe a venting problem?), and the inability to reduce the AC below 75 made for an uncomfortable environment at times. I can not guess what it would be like in the Summer, but I guess there's always the pool (which we didnt even use, even for a NY Day Polar Bear plunge).

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Size, convenient location
Liked least: Dryer, AC
Traveling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
chicago

Reviewed June 7, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Blakely Ga
Reviewed August 18, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
charlotte NC
Reviewed May 9, 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing