“Dune Buggy Dirty”

Trophy Bass Fishing Experience
Ranked #1 of 8 Tours in Clermont
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A unique off road park set in 230 acres of beautiful Floridian countryside close to the major attractions and major hotels. Open daily by reservation for trail driving on ATV over the miles of designed tracks. You must be over 16 to drive but all equipment including helmets and goggles are provided. The most fun for a family is the Mucky Duck our 8 wheeled amphibious vehicle that uses much of the property and floats across the lake. It seats up to 4 guests and is available daily. Our Buggy track is 2 miles in length and you can drive our Can Am side by side for 5 laps but you must have a full license to drive it. Passengers must be over 4 years of age. If you are not into driving vehicles then try our latest experience The Myakka "a beast of a ride" we will take you on an adventure in our converted army truck around the property to look for the. "Myakka" and other native animals. Can seat up to 20 guests. Reservations are always required for this adventure. To complete the package then try Target Archery or Clay shooting. All of this available in one amazing setting around our man made lake which is available for Tropy Bass Fishing. Our maintained and stocked lake I see one of the very few privately owned lake and has deep pockets of water for the best Large Mouth Bass inthe County. Call today for a reservation and remember you should be prepared to get dirty maybe "very" dirty.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Norfolk, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Dune Buggy Dirty”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

A girlfriend and I went to Revolution to drive a dune buggy. It was a pretty chilly Florida day but the sun was shining. We got there and felt welcomed by the nice lady that checked us in. It was $30 for passenger and $70 for driver. We had to wait a little bit for the dune buggy but we were in no rush. As Gary lead us to the track, we passed an armadillo out sunning itself. Gary took us around the loop and instructed us on where on the track to go slow. Then he turned us loose. It was so much fun, we drove around the course 4 times and each time we went progressively faster. It was a such a blast. I had no fear of turning the buggy over either. Fun for couples, middle school age students, and adults! I wondered why all the 4 wheelers that went before us had mud on their faces. Prepare yourself because if was dry when we went but I had a dirt ring around my mouth! If it rains, you will get dirty. Also, Gary held our phones and took some good action photos of us driving around the track. Next time, we will try the ATVs! A definite fun excursion if you're a local or a visitor!

Visited March 2013

Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Very enjoyable”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Went fishing, 7.30am, on Tuesday 5th march, enjoyed it so much went again on Saturday, caught Bass and Crappie, even my wife loved it. Jeff or Geoff, was a great guide very patient when hooking weeds instead of fish. Highly recommended.

Visited March 2013
Swanley, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Bloody Brilliant”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Tried ATV's (quad bikes) followed by 4 wheel drive off road training. Atv's were great, everyone made to feel comfortable explore the limits, nota tough course skill wise but 5 star fun. Off road driving slow calm instructional once again great fun, trainers in both cases knowledgeable and approachable.

Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Geat time with my son.”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Revolution is a first class off road experience. I took my son on the 10 mile dune buggy adventure and it was amazing. We will be back soon.

Sun City Center, Florida
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“The most fun experience you can have!”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

My husband and I did this last week. I can't think of the last time we had so much fun.

Gary, our guide, did an awesome job! If you can go when he is the guide, I promise you will have a great ride. He made sure you were comfortable with what you are doing. We had never ridden an ATV before.

It may cost a lot, but it is so worth it. There is a lot of driving time, so you definitely feel like you get your money's worth.

We will definitely go again when we visit Florida next year.

Don't wear white! You get really dusty out there. My husband had a white shirt on that wasn't white anymore at the end of our ride. LOL.

1 Thank Nancy123454321