“Sub with a side of raw meat”
Review of Jersey Mike's

Jersey Mike's
Ranked #71 of 234 Restaurants in Clermont
Reviewed January 31, 2017 via mobile

First off let me say- I love jersey mikes. UNTIL I saw how they handled their food. If you have ever gotten sick from eating at Jersey Mikes in Clermont this is the reason why: they do not change their gloves after touching raw meat. Raw meat including uncooked chicken and uncooked beef. We have witnessed several times The employees touching raw chicken or raw beef and then touching the bread and cheese, etc. I am not sure if it is the training that the employees go through from the company or the manager that runs that specific store but in my opinion and in many others you should change your gloves after touching uncooked meat. We recently stopped by because we do love a good sub and unfortunately we had again yet again witnessed the same kind of contamination. How disappointing. Until Jersey Mikes decides to change how they handle their food properly, we will take our business elsewhere-and tell people along the way that unless they want some raw chicken or beef with their sub Jersey Mikes is not the place to go. We did speak to a manager regarding our concern and he simply said that because the meat was frozen, it is ok to handle everything else with the same pair of gloves.

1  Thank Megrock12

Reviewed January 31, 2017

Forget Subway, Jimmy Johns and the rest, this place has the best Italian meats, great cheesesteak sandwiches and the rewards program leads to free sandwiches very often . The staff at this location is good as well, go check it out.

1  Thank kliq6
Reviewed November 20, 2016

Got a philly steak sandwich. Bit small for $7.45. also too much bread for the amount of meat. I had never been there so I thought the hot sandwich would be baked to a golden brown in an oven( just dreaming ), so called it in ahead so it would be ready when I got there. I was a bit embarrassed to find that it's set up exactly like a Subway ordering line., except Subway does put it in a small oven for a very quick toasting, this place although I didn't see them heat it, I believe it was microwaved. The taste was OK though, maybe a little better than OK. Better than Subway too.

Reviewed November 13, 2016

we ordred 4 subs and it came to 68 bucks wow they were whole subs they prepare to order what else i have the italian with ltm with mayo on the side in a cup family had steak not much meat or it did appear to have much espically for the money and the kids i forgot what they ordered all i remember was the bill i shoulda went to subay was the subs were only ok at best but for the money not worth it not giving them an excuse but they were getting ready to close for the storm

Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

Yes Meatball Sub on A Sunday saved the night and extended the weekend with hot Italian delight. The sandwich was a thousand times better than a comparable Subway bread sandwich. I normally get the chicken parm but got the meatball.