“Stay Away - Roach Infested”
Review of Laziz Authentic Indian Cuisine - CLOSED

Laziz Authentic Indian Cuisine
Cuisines: Indian
New Port Richey, FL
“Stay Away - Roach Infested”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

My friend and I went here for lunch, The service was good and the food was tasty until midway through our lunch ROACHES started crawling across our table. The owner said the "pest guy hadn't come this week". I doubt that! The place was crawling. Can you imagine what the kitchen must look like? Never again will I go here.

• Visited December 2012

Shediac, Canada
“Food tastes all the same, service is good”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I am used to good quality and variety of Indian food. The quality here was ok, the taste was all the same. We ordered 3 different dishes - they all looked and tasted the same. Looked like mush with something - the veggie dish was mush only. Sorry. The service was good, but the waiter asked for a cash tip since the owner does not pass on the tip. I have no problem doing it in general. I am just dissappointed that there are more than one "bad tastes" to this experience. For Florida, the Indian Food is ok - going into a truly Ethic community, I believe this restaurant would not survive.

• Visited December 2012
Mexico City
“Good Indian Cuisine”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Good tasty food....the curries are made to order, from mild to hot. I would recommend this place more for dinner and menu vs. lunch buffet...although located in a strip-mall and very spardely decorated...the food IS good and family run...

• Visited April 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Good Food”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

We decided to try out this restaurant for lunch as the selection was supposed to be great. The food was fresh and good, but the selection was not as great as we were lead to believe (eggplant, two chicken dishes, rice, naan). A simple lunch, $8.95 each, typical Indian dishes... but the naan was hot and fresh! Had to wait awhile for refreshments which did not arrive until halfway through our meal, but... The location is easy to find, the plaza is very diverse in restaurants and shops...

• Visited March 2012
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

I went to clearwater beach on Dec 31st 2011 from Orlando...I found this restaurant online, based on my experience with Indian restaurants in Orlando, I had a very low expectation on this attempt...the moment we were in, the person taking the order seated us and advised that we may just need to reduce our order because the quantity served for each order is more...I was very happy to later learn the waiter saved me money...food is really authentic Indian...we had tomato soup, butter naan and paneer makhani...wonderful food. If I ever go back to clearwater beach, I will not miss to visit this restaurant...thanks guys...

• Visited December 2011