“Hands down best bbq in the area”
Review of Poppa's BBQ

Poppa's BBQ
Ranked #53 of 700 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Award Winning BBQ Restaurant.Slow Smoked Pulled Pork. Mouth Watering Baby Back Ribs.Dine In or Take Out. Catering Available.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Hands down best bbq in the area”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Truly great pulled pork, real savory ribs and the most amazing chicken bbq i have ever eaten. Price for food is excellent aswell as portions. Place is small but the fresh out of the bbq food is BIG.

• Visited March 2014

Troy, Alabama
“Oh my goodness!”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Wow! What a hidden gem. Delicious BBQ that was coming out of the smokers as we were sitting there. Great specials. I wish I lived closer

• Visited March 2014
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Pulled Pork Heaven”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

This is fantastic BBQ with the best prices in the area. Food comes out fast, fresh and hot. Perfect for lunch breaks.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank jashoupe
“Great small bbq!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Being married to a recent calorie counter convert, I have been subjected to healthy, and occasionally tasty meals for the past year or so. When business took me to Clearwater by myself, I asked my phone "best bbq clearwater," and this was tje first on the list.
My only slightly negative is the lack of seating, but that was a positive omen.
I had the half rack with cole slaw and potato salad. The potato salad was decent, and the cole slaw was excellent in that the greens were very lightly flavored in the sauce, and drowned in it.
But I did not come for the sides.

The ribs were exquisitely tender with a home made tangy sauce that I am bringing home with me ($4/jar). I heartily recommend this place.

• Visited November 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Best lunch in Pinellas Park”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I come here at least once a week - you can't beat the pulled pork sandwich here. For the price, you could eat at a fast food chain or you could have really, really good BBQ. There is no where really close to here that compares. The earlier you get there the better - parking and seating are very limited.

• Visited November 2013