“BIG portions, low prices,yummy food”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #74 of 697 Restaurants in Clearwater
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Palm Harbor, Florida
“BIG portions, low prices,yummy food”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

For a casual night out, especially if you are hungry, this is a great place to go. The menu is not too large but the portions of food are. I had Crispy Chicken Salad that had so much chicken on it that I didn't get to the salad part, I took it home. My husband had the Salmon over rice which came with 2 more sides, so it was like 3 sides. Both entrees were deicious and low priced. It was amazing to see eveyones plates being served and how much food they were getting. One thing I definately recommend you get is the honey croissants 3 for 2.09, they are delicious. Since our meals were so filling we never thought of getting desert. We sat and talked for a while than decided to share a pice of chocolate cake. I thought the waiter said it was a corner of the cake but when it was served I realized he sais it was 1/4 of the cake. It was so big that the 2 of us couldn't even finish half of it, so it too came home with us. Salad and desert already for tomorrows dinner. And not only was it big it was delicious.

• Visited March 2012

Gulfport, Florida
“GREAT PLACE!!!”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

I can't believe it took so long to go to this place. Upon walking in, I was so pleasantly surprised at the atmosphere. It was bright and very tastefully decorated. The menu is extensive and very reasonable. The onion rings are hand dipped in batter & fried. You get a huge stack of them, enough for 4 people to share. Best I have had in a long time, light & crispy. I had the salad & half sandwich, a double decker club. It had plenty of ham, turkey, bacon, and all the trimmings, very good. A whole one would have been way too much for me! one of our friends had the buffalo-style chicken tenders, cheddar cheese, fresh coleslaw, pickles and homemade buttermilk ranch all rolled up in a flour tortilla. It came with four huge wraps! Our friends also ordered the potato soup with celery, onions and spices, topped with cheddar and bacon. They said it was delicious.
Our server was very attentive, making sure we didn't need anything and kept us with fresh drinks all the time. There was a large crowd, but we didn't have to wait very long for our food to be served. I will certainly go back and will bring my friends when they come to visit.

• Visited March 2012
St. John's, Canada
“Nice Meal huge portions -----Cheap Marguaritas”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

Had a lovely meal ,nice drinks great atmosphere.............Good Service

Harrodsburg, Kentucky
“great food at great price”
Reviewed February 15, 2012

ton of food and prices are generally in the $10 area
really crowded on weekends

Wilmington, Delaware
“Good Food, Good Service, Good Price”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Nice place for lunch with colleagues. A group of us enjoyed various menu items. Generous portions of good food at a reasonable price.