“fresh and excellent”

Cuisines: Mexican
New Port Richey, FL
“fresh and excellent”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Read about Chipotle in Time magazine of all places and saw this one was open in Countryside across from the mall (BJ's/Cobb Theater side). went last night and it was excellent! very fresh, very pure ingredients. we had burrito bowls (sans the wrap) and you're given a choice between white or brown rice, proteins (we had carnitas and barbocoa) and a great choice of beans, salsa's, veggies, etc. $1.80 extra for guac (very good) and their sour cream was more creamy like a Mexican crema. very, very good. very hearty portion. nice choice of drinks. we'll return. for a Thurs. evening they were hoppin'. interesting decor too. and yes, staff were pretty darn 'happy' to be there. :)

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank travelfamily9

Sterling, Kansas
“Great Food!!!”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

If you like TexMex, you will love this restaurant.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank ranhorn
Courtenay, Canada
“Awesome”
Reviewed August 30, 2010

I guess you could argue Chipotle is maybe a bit more pricey than other 'fast food' choices out there...but I do try and eat healthy when I can and Chipotle is no where the near the fat/calories of the other choices out there. And fresh, quality ingredients! If you like to keep the calories/carbs/fat on the lower side while maxing out the protein, try the burrito bowl - stay away from the sour cream and the guacamole (I know...it sucks :( and you won't be disappointed!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great made-to-order burritos, tacos, and rice bowls. When I'm feeling spicy I go for the barbacoa, if I need to give...”
Reviewed October 9, 2008

Great made-to-order burritos, tacos, and rice bowls. When I'm feeling spicy I go for the barbacoa, if I need to give the tummy a break I have the carnitas. They will also make quesadillas for the kiddos.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Very large portions and...”
Reviewed April 18, 2008

Very large portions and very good food. Simple, clean and fast. You have full control on what you want your burrito to have in it - kind of similar to Moe's but i like it better.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook