“Great Value”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Safety Harbor, Florida
“Great Value”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I have only had the fillet here but it so very good that I had to share. The flavor is great and it is very tender. The salad (extra) is always fresh and crisp. It is worth going to this place often, in fact I will be taking out of town guests this weekend for dinner. Super service always.

• Visited January 2014

Middletown, PA
“GrillSmith Fantastic for Anything Grilled”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Great appetizers, great grilled combos (I had salmon and steak). In a shopping center area among other shopping centers (e.g., lots of shopping handy).

Clearwater
“Customer Service Lacking!!!”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

During my crazy holiday season, I debated stopping to get an order to go, during the holiday season I was tired of getting in an out of my car not to mention the parking. Long story short, they were not busy, two hostess people standing chit- chatting, not wanting or willing to take my to go order. They advised me that I had to wait for the to go person, which I did for several minutes listening to the two of them go on. The to go person was busy ringing and order up, they told her I was waiting and she did not even acknowledge me with even a nod, just totally ignored me. The two hostess said it would be awhile, sorry! I said sorry I am leaving! It is sad since I am a local but am extremely disappointed that there was such a lack of concern. I will not return and the last time that has happened to me the restaurant ended up closing. You have to treat the customer like you want their business, otherwise why spend money on marketing and advertising to bring them in the door when you act like you don't value them or their business!

2 Thank marelise22
Dunedin, Florida
“Good food, Great service.”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Had a great dinner here tonight before going to the orchestra.

We walked in at 5 and were seated promptly. Our server (sorry super nice, dark hair, bearded guy I don't remember your name) was great. He dealt with our semi-indecisiveness with a smile.

Dinner rundown:
Sonoma-Cutrer (RR)Chardonnay and Conundrum White Blend: always great wines
Caprese Stack: made for an awesome appetizer, could have used more buffalo mozzarella, but the arugula was a nice addition.
Grill Duo with steak and bourbon glazed salmon: great and great. I inhaled the salmon which left little room for steak. Next time I will probably just go with the full sized salmon. My only complaint is that they charged $2 for extra glaze, which was maybe 1/2 an ounce.
Pork Tenderloin Marsala: super tasty and the portion was awesome.

Overall, great meal and great timing. The restaurant was full as we left at 630.

Palm Harbor, Florida
“RUDE & Rotten in Clearwater”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Drove to Grill Smith today for brunch. I was greeted quickly and seated in the bar area. There was one other table seated (two older folks, who appeared to be leaving). This is when it when bad...I asked the bartender to tune one TV to ESPN for the PBA Tour telecast. (I was now the ONLY person seated in the bar)

The bartender "Laughed out loud" and said, "No...no bowling here...not now". He said it so nasty, I thought he was joking. I explained that I had a friend that was coming on the telecast...and it was on ESPN. He said no again.

As someone who has visited the location a dozen times over the last several years, I was less than impressed. I decided to go ahead and leave.

5 Thank MarkRegis