Stayed here while in town visiting. Was booked for nine days. A decent length stay. On the third day house keeping had yet to clean the room. Called the fourth morning letting them know and asking for clean towels. They had yet to get them until the next day.
The room size is good. You get very few channels on the Tv. Bathroom door does not shut. No pool or amenities.
For a few dollars more you can stay at the la quinta two doors down. Wanted to save the seven bucks a day. From now on, will be staying there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Extended Stay America - St. Petersburg - Clearwater - Executive Dr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica St. Petersburg-Clearwater Hotel Clearwater
- Extended Stay America Clearwater
- Extended Stay Clearwater
- Clearwater Extended Stay